Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Missing parameters for 06A906032DL / DR  (Read 4659 times)
dexterTheJettaGuy

« on: March 12, 2018, 10:32:11 AM »

Hello All,

I am looking to find if anyone has an .xdf that includes, or the memory locations of a missing parameters.

I am looking for:

VWPMBBR and/or NWPMBBR
VMAX/VAVMX
CLRSKA
NLLM

Any of these would be appreciated.

I am also wondering if someone could clarify what I should be changing in ESKONF if I am planning to unplug ONLY my secondary o2 sensor.
And [https://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning][/https://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning] says that FKHABMN should be changed to zero if I don't have cats (correct),
but the definitions I've used have two variables for this, containing CD CD in the hex. should these both be set to zero?

Thanks much,
dexterTheJettaGuy

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 12:57:31 PM »

Update:

I was able to use BeyondCompare and the xdf&bin from the 032HN to get VWPMBBR, NWPMBBR, NLLM, and CLRSKA

I found VMAX parameters in 032HN, however the values are mildly erratic. I found instead VMAXNB (VMAX in normal conditions) which on the HN is set to 300.019 km/hr, and on the DL is set to 210.013 km/hr. This seems correct for what the DL speed governor is, but the HN is in the 180hp A4 and leon, and from what I've seen, they also have the same speed/very close speed governor. I used an HN bin file from this website that labeled itself as OEM.

Does anyone have any insight or knowledge on this conundrum?
royce5950

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 03:05:39 AM »

this XDF should have everything you could ever need to calibrate even a stage 3 - 4 tune if you wanted to + more.. did you consider you might just not have the right .bin?

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
royce5950

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 03:08:37 AM »

This is a 032DL sw0003 stock .bin that lines up with the xdf perfectly

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
royce5950

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 03:12:03 AM »

Heres a tune too happy birthday. checksum and ready to flash.  Cool

royce5950

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 03:15:58 AM »

you dont need to code out rear o2 sensor, just buy a cheap o2 sensor spacer / bung spacer / o2 bung adapter off of ebay and that will space the rear o2 sensor just a tiny bit out of the direct flow of exhaust gasses so that it only gets a partial read of the unfiltered gasses flowing past the sensor. this will create the illusion that the catalytic converter is there and doing its job as it should be when really its been removed.

dexterTheJettaGuy

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2018, 11:49:26 AM »

Thank you for the xdf, stock bin, and the finished tune.

I used beyondcompare with a couple other very similar bin combinations and double checked everything I had so far and it all checked out, so I actually finished my xdf and just couldn't figure out how to delete the post.

About the finished tune you posted, what all did you do in that tune? Is it just emissions and other niceties or does it have adjusted fuel, boost, other factors too?

I do have a spacer right now, but I got a different exhaust and the spacer I have right now only fits in 3 positions, two of which were causing it to bang on the floor of the car and the third of which let the wire hang just a little bit too much and it got stripped and broke, so I figured as long as I was making my own tune, I would just flash it out completely.

If you can too, I have a post here: http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=14003.msg113510#msg113510
I could use some input there if you're available to
royce5950

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2018, 05:21:46 PM »

The finish tune that I posted is a fully finished file with working launch control and recalibrate fuel boost load the whole nine yards it's probably a stage 1 + 2 closer to maybe stage to peak boosters around like 18 or 19 so I'd say it's like a stage 1 + file.

When I was running that file I had just turbo back exhaust with a short Ram imtake. Very nice tune imo

MN_Wolfsburg

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2018, 05:12:40 AM »

The finish tune that I posted is a fully finished file with working launch control and recalibrate fuel boost load the whole nine yards it's probably a stage 1 + 2 closer to maybe stage to peak boosters around like 18 or 19 so I'd say it's like a stage 1 + file.

When I was running that file I had just turbo back exhaust with a short Ram imtake. Very nice tune imo
hey royceV3PT. I have something pretty similar car wise as dexter. wondering if you could help me out with mine a lil bit? or point me in the right direction would be awesome. it;s a vw 01 jetta wolfsburg,
VW-06A906032DL 0006
Bosch software#-1037368009
Need help. would love to chat with ya copy of ORI file
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: