Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bosch MEG1.1 ingegrated circuit SC551710 - unknown part what it does?  (Read 3890 times)
nighthunter

Hi,
ive managed to reverse schematics to 0261205005 Bosch ECU and i found there a part named SC551710 (i think a kind of motorola micro). Here is the schematic from it. Ive seen it on other bosch PCBs also. Ive attached the part of the circuitry. What does this circuit, does someone know?
Inquirer

It's only a 68HC05K0 from former Motorola, then Freescale and nowadays NXP.

Sorry for the delay.

Regards.

Inquirer

"Keep your knowledge inside your brain ... (someday worms will say thank you ...)"
Inquirer

Hi again nighthunter, attached you'll find a portion of the ME7.5 schematic refering to the part you are interested on.
It's almost the same you were drawing.

New regards

Inquirer

"Keep your knowledge inside your brain ... (someday worms will say thank you ...)"
nighthunter

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 07:53:40 AM »

Thank you inquirer.
I was very busy building my house, so i was off for last 3 months So it is really an watchdog. Ive reversed the whole PCB from MEG1.1 0261 205 005 and 006. Ive sliced the board and traced back to schematic. Do you have also an portion of some schematic where CJ910/911 (with named pins) 30343 are used? I have drawn it traced all and identified more of the pins but some are not known to me.

Here is what is looks like almost completed the PCBs for the ECUs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: