Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Med9.1 - fueling info and how to reduce/add fueling after x rpm  (Read 5681 times)
Khendal

Hello, i've not finded a lot of info about manage fueling injection on med9.1
yes we have talked about HPFP and LPFP, but after had set them we need to play with injectors.
I've read a lot also the blue bosch book but i need to understand also in practice how to move and where to move.
The main problem is the language, FR in german, and topics in forum in english for who is not main language it's not easy understand and learn tech words.
I know the main proprieties of injectors to analyze and tune are pulse, lag, and angles and the hard work is to know how to touch them to get target.
Is there any volunteer that wanna explain which map do what and so on?

Injectors angles are guided from these maps:

AWEA Section :
 KFWBH01SLE
 KFWBH01SMX
 KFWBH01SWE
 KFWBHP2S1
 etc...
But in less words...what do they do? Saughub-ES, EA H01 ...what do they mean?

Then we have FKKVS that is a correction factor ... but how does it works? from a standard number of 1 ... which numbers means more fuel in that table cell? 0.9 or 1.1 ? I've read in a old topic, that for example PRJ use this map to lower fuel to compensate with WMI ...if i remember well...

Then we have TIMINP (me7.5 temin map) minimum injection time... when need to be tuned?

KLTVTSV is really the me7.5 TVUB?

There are more maps to watch for a correct fueling tune in a med9.x system?

Last question ... example... i need to reduce fuel after 6000rpm, because i'm rich...how can i reduce fuel only in there? Modifying FKKVS?

Greetings to everyone
prj

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 01:45:06 AM »

FKKVS multiplies your injector pulsewidth.
So 0.9 would be -10% and 1.1 would be +10%.
This is your main fuel system correction map.

Injection angle - on stock injectors there is no point to mess with it.
You might think that if you reduce it up top you will gain more fuel, but this is not so.
If you read the FR you will see that, if the injection window is exceeded it will automatically advance the angle up to a pre-set limit, regardless of what is in those maps.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
gman86

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 12:16:49 AM »

Hello, i've not finded a lot of info about manage fueling injection on med9.1
yes we have talked about HPFP and LPFP, but after had set them we need to play with injectors.
I've read a lot also the blue bosch book but i need to understand also in practice how to move and where to move.
The main problem is the language, FR in german, and topics in forum in english for who is not main language it's not easy understand and learn tech words.
I know the main proprieties of injectors to analyze and tune are pulse, lag, and angles and the hard work is to know how to touch them to get target.
Is there any volunteer that wanna explain which map do what and so on?

Injectors angles are guided from these maps:

AWEA Section :
 KFWBH01SLE
 KFWBH01SMX
 KFWBH01SWE
 KFWBHP2S1
 etc...
But in less words...what do they do? Saughub-ES, EA H01 ...what do they mean?

Then we have FKKVS that is a correction factor ... but how does it works? from a standard number of 1 ... which numbers means more fuel in that table cell? 0.9 or 1.1 ? I've read in a old topic, that for example PRJ use this map to lower fuel to compensate with WMI ...if i remember well...

Then we have TIMINP (me7.5 temin map) minimum injection time... when need to be tuned?

KLTVTSV is really the me7.5 TVUB?

There are more maps to watch for a correct fueling tune in a med9.x system?

Last question ... example... i need to reduce fuel after 6000rpm, because i'm rich...how can i reduce fuel only in there? Modifying FKKVS?

Greetings to everyone

KLTVTSV is for rail pressure, what TVUB is for voltage.

KLTIKRPR is a modifier for KRKATE based on rail pressure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: