Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Noob, Tuning project, VW 2004 R32  (Read 8827 times)
vwdubNam

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 07:19:29 AM »

I have too put a turbo to 3.2 and would say that a small boost you can get it driveable just ignition and lambda adjusts - it may not be such shape that you can sell it but should get smile your face. I have now had 3 years 3.2 with turbo and still tune is not good, it can be driven and is quite fast (3.3sec 0-100kmh) but part throttle is jumpy. There is also great risk to break something so you should have some else daily transportation and plan that what to do when your golf needs a new engine.
i have two other vehicles, i isnt a jump and bang im done. r32 turbo will be a toy car.
i basically based my list of parts on the hpa dtm 350 kit.
please share what your build constited of or post a build thread
Mikhail

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 08:37:37 PM »

You can found my "help me" thread at noob section. Are you going to lower the compression ratio? If you only have low octane fuel there it might be needed, I assume your R32 does allready suffer low octane fuel.
vwdubNam

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2018, 01:31:48 AM »

You can found my "help me" thread at noob section. Are you going to lower the compression ratio? If you only have low octane fuel there it might be needed, I assume your R32 does allready suffer low octane fuel.
Yes, i have bought a lowering kit. only things left on my list are apr headbolts. injectors, new timing chain kit.
im considering the south bend stage III daily clutch and flywheel upgrade, since the bottom timing chain gear needs the gearbox to be removed
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: