Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Noobs stop messaging me and put some effort on on your own for Christ sakes  (Read 3733 times)
_nameless

Hello, I saw your replys on some posts and was wondering if any way at all you could give me some advice... so here is my situation, I have a 2003 vw jetta vr6 with ecu 022 906 032 cs and I reached out to someone to get a flash tune, I payed roughly $175 usd for the tune, he sent me a mpps cable with the software I assumed he bought for like $15 or something, when I finally got everything I put the tune on the car, but it turns out the guy gave me the wrong file and it bricked my ecu. So I spent upwards of 5 hours on the phone with him trying to get the ecu into bootmode to redo the tune, (keep in mind I had basically no clue what I was doing due to my little knowledge on ecu's and how they work) anyways we couldn't get the ecu to go into bootmode so I sent the ecu out to the guy because he said he had a bench and he could fix it. So it's been like a month and a half of him making excuses and saying hes sending it but I had had enough so I went on ebay and bought the exact same ecu (used from a donor car) and now I am at the point where I am trying to find the best way to get the car running because of the immobilizer it won't start, I am wondering if I should try doing an immo off, but I wanted to reach out to someone who might know a little bit more than me, I know this might be a shot in the dark but it's worth a shot  Grin If you can't help me all I ask is that you point me in the right direction because I have lost my daily driver and it's just sitting there and I am determined to get it running. (also sorry about the long ass paragraph I'm sure I could've shortened it)

Thanks in advance!!!  Smiley

Read the god dam stickies and put in some effort. The fact you got boned on a tune by some flyby nights not my problem.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
armycat

Sad Just trying my best to reach out and get help. It's hard being brand new to all of this stuff.
ultimaa380

Read the god dam stickies and put in some effort. The fact you got boned on a tune by some flyby nights not my problem.

o look im a baaad boyy being a cunt and posting pm's on a public forum because I can't reply and be a decent person.

get a life, obviously he doesn't understand the stickies but na you gotta be a cunt.
adam-

Doesn't understand is not the same as not reading them in the first place.
_nameless

o look im a baaad boyy being a cunt and posting pm's on a public forum because I can't reply and be a decent person.

get a life, obviously he doesn't understand the stickies but na you gotta be a cunt.
lol i dont owe anyone anything specially someone who paid someone else for a tune that now wants a free handout. what have you ever added to the forum hmm? oh yah thats right nothing besides a smartass remark. lol sitdown  jr. ive been here for a long tome and dont plan on going any place. ive also helped many on this fourm who put the effort in on their own.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: