Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help with ME7.5 tune (Late spool and low boost)  (Read 3386 times)
cessnas

« on: August 12, 2018, 07:24:23 AM »

Hello,
I've just finished my build in an A4 B6 with the 1.8T Quattro.
My setup is:
Mamba GTX28
FMIC
Bosch 550cc
3 inch MAF
Forged internalls (ofc)

I sendt my original file to mychiptuningfiles.com to get it tuned. Yes i know this isnt the best way to do thing and i should get a live tune, but here in Norway that isnt so easy.
So i sendt them my file and i got one back that was tuned to my specifications. Car runs meh, slow spool and only 20 PSI of boost at max. They insist on it being a turbo issue,
i'm not so sure though. The wastegate flapper is secured and tight (no leaks). No boost leaks either.
Tested almost everything now. Only thing i'm left with is either a bad MAF sensor or a badly tuned file.
I'll add a datalog and the ECU tune i run with
All help is greatly appreciated!!
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 08:51:02 AM »

Do you have permission to post this file, or modify it?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 08:53:45 AM »

Only thing i'm left with is either a bad MAF sensor or a badly tuned file.

You're running 95% dc all the way to redline and are barely making 1 bar by 5500 rpm? Yea, i'd say it's not the MAF or the tune.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
cessnas

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 11:42:05 AM »

Thanks, know what it might be?

You're running 95% dc all the way to redline and are barely making 1 bar by 5500 rpm? Yea, i'd say it's not the MAF or the tune.

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 09:24:19 PM »

turbo, wastegate, clogged ic, intake blockage, intake collapse, the list of things that might be wrong with your car is pretty endless.

Find a good mechanic.

ECUx Plot

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: