Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Is Motronic 7.1.1 usually hard to get into bootmode?  (Read 7766 times)
_nameless

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2019, 08:30:47 AM »

you can't write straight up over obd(non bootmode)
perhaps you misinterpreted my statement.
You can immo off threw flash and you can port flash without issue. When you remove the resistor it will go into bootmode for programming. Then you can read/write the eeprom and flash in bootmode if you wish. You can also lift the eeprom and read the contents with a chip burner too. You can even replace the chip with a more comon 95040 if you wish. Idk why people give out missleading info?

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
dilly

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2019, 09:38:48 PM »

You can immo off threw flash and you can port flash without issue. When you remove the resistor it will go into bootmode for programming. Then you can read/write the eeprom and flash in bootmode if you wish. You can also lift the eeprom and read the contents with a chip burner too. You can even replace the chip with a more comon 95040 if you wish. Idk why people give out missleading info?
Yeah I know about all that. I just read the op as if there was a program that straight up read and write over obd without using boot mode for explanation sake like a nefmoto version but for immo
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: