Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: ME7 Swiss Army Knife! (Including ME7 ROM MAP Finder)  (Read 76339 times)
360trev

« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2021, 05:38:49 AM »

Very nice work, Trev!

Thanks!
Blazius

« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2021, 09:32:49 AM »

Good job Trev, I'd say ME7 is far from dead(hell it was still manufactured in 2010), given that many B5's and etc. are still running around the roads, however it probably doesnt hold monetary value to professional tuners so yeah Smiley
Tomas

« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2021, 03:53:09 AM »

Trev, it looks very interesting! Great job! How close are you to releasing the update? I am interested to learn
darklet

« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2022, 03:56:06 AM »

how far have you got adding ST10F275 flash support to this, the 832k file type found on ME7.4.5 in PSA cars and others.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 07:31:37 AM by darklet » Logged
Xylynx

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2022, 02:19:07 AM »

Nice work Trev. Gave this a go on a VW VR5 binary and it got 1 or 2 maps, I guess the low his rate is due to the strict pattern matching you mentioned. Is there going to another update coming for this or is it "for trevs eyes only" now? Smiley
geo22

« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2022, 07:58:27 AM »

How can I get it working?
Clicking me7romtool.exe makes its cmd window just blink once, and that's it. Nothing happens.
What could I do wrong?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2022, 08:47:07 AM »

How can I get it working?
Clicking me7romtool.exe makes its cmd window just blink once, and that's it. Nothing happens.
What could I do wrong?

You don't click on it.

It's a command line program.

You run it from the command line.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
geo22

« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2022, 01:26:42 PM »

Yes, sir! I've tried and it showed me the list of options which I can't manage to use
adam-

« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2022, 01:13:13 AM »

Printscreen of the options and what you're stuck on.
Geomeo

« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2022, 12:27:21 PM »

Yes, sir! I've tried and it showed me the list of options which I can't manage to use
Try typing help at the command prompt followed by the return key...This thing here.   C:\Users\NOOOOOB>.  This will list all the commands currently supported in by Microsoft.  There are more commands not listed, but let's just not go there at the moment.  The two commands that will help you the most are CD and Dir.   If you type any command listed in the help menu followed by /? you will see the arguments to pass to that specific command.  For example CD /?  This is used for changing directory or folder and will give you options on what to do with it.  Or Dir /? Dir is used to find out what is in that directory or folder.  You can use Google for more information for the commands too.   Typically speaking you want your command prompt to be showing the directory your program is in and any associated files that came with the program should be in the same directory. Programs and files can be done using different directories, but it's a bit more typing.  And a lot more explaining.    So for example C:\Users\NOOOOOB\Desktop\myfolder\Myprogram.exe associatedfile.bin   Some 3rd party programs allow for /? at the end depending who built the program.  And some if you just type in Myprogram without passing an argument the window will list all the arguments that can be passed into the program.  Some programs have readme files that come with it.  ALWAYS read those first.  If you still getting nowhere Google example of running commands in the command window. 
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2022, 12:56:25 PM »

Printscreen of the options and what you're stuck on.

Please dont print screen

copy/paste text.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
zCruuz

« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2023, 01:02:13 PM »

will the up to date version ever be released on git?
jibberjive

« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2023, 11:55:52 AM »

Also curious if there is a plan to get the updated version on github?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: