Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WEBSITE copying making offline software  (Read 5880 times)

« on: October 15, 2018, 10:42:05 AM »

Who knows of a GOOD web site copying program that works. I have access to the Audi and VW service portal and I want to copy everything and make it offline . I might be able to get access to the service Tesla site soon too. 

thanks 

Poor quality lingers long after the price is forgotten ....
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 10:45:58 AM »

/usr/bin/wget

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 11:18:39 AM »

/usr/bin/wget

??

Poor quality lingers long after the price is forgotten ....
turboat

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 01:39:55 PM »

https://www.guyrutenberg.com/2014/05/02/make-offline-mirror-of-a-site-using-wget/
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 01:45:45 PM »

??

You've got a "leet" username and you don't know what wget is?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
woj

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 01:09:56 PM »

I am also totally lost... What is "leet"?
_nameless

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 02:58:08 PM »

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
_nameless

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 03:00:31 PM »

Leet (or "1337"), also known as eleet or leetspeak, is a system of modified spellings and verbiage used primarily on the Internet for many[citation needed] phonetic languages. It uses some ASCII characters to replace Latinate characters in ways that play on the similarity of their glyphs via reflection or other resemblance. Additionally, it modifies certain words based on a system of suffixes and alternate meanings.

The term "leet" is derived from the word elite. The leet lexicon involves a specialized form of symbolic writing. For example, leet spellings of the word leet include 1337 and l33t; eleet may be spelled 31337 or 3l33t. Leet may also be considered a substitution cipher, although many dialects or linguistic varieties exist in different online communities.

The word "leet" is also simply used as an adjective to describe formidable prowess or accomplishment, especially in the fields of online gaming and in its original usage for computer hacking.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
woj

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 12:18:08 AM »

Right, so I was familiar with the concept it seems, just had no idea it had a name, thanks for doing the googling work for me Wink. It stumbles me what would nerds do to make themselves feel more important in the attempt to impress others (and girls/boys presumably) :/ Not that I am not one Wink

Going back to the original question - I would have thought that modern browsers would have the equivalent of wget functionality built in, it's not rocket science, weird...
turboat

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 01:37:15 AM »

It stumbles me what would nerds do to make themselves feel more important in the attempt to impress others (and girls/boys presumably) :/ Not that I am not one Wink

Going back to the original question - I would have thought that modern browsers would have the equivalent of wget functionality built in, it's not rocket science, weird...

I think leet speak is regarded as a joke by almost everyone, nerds included.

You're right, seems like a pretty obvious feature to include in a browser, had never considered that before. There's probably a chrome or Firefox extension that will do it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: