Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RS3 closing throttle when car is on neutral\park and I'm trying to rev  (Read 3935 times)
Piar

Hi everyone! So I've trying to rev engine when car is stationary to hear pop and bangs) but throttle limiter don't let me to do it
And I can't find map which is limiting throttle request when car on neutral\park . One map that seems to be this limiter is KFBDEMBV, but I'm not sure
Because translation from Funktionsrahmen is "Permissible operating modes with regard to combustion process limits"
Maybe someone knew exact name of map which is limiting throttle?
Thanks in profit!
Garfimp

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 06:36:38 AM »

Hi everyone! So I've trying to rev engine when car is stationary to hear pop and bangs) but throttle limiter don't let me to do it
And I can't find map which is limiting throttle request when car on neutral\park . One map that seems to be this limiter is KFBDEMBV, but I'm not sure
Because translation from Funktionsrahmen is "Permissible operating modes with regard to combustion process limits"
Maybe someone knew exact name of map which is limiting throttle?
Thanks in profit!

Hi,

Did you try to deactivate your ESP? Usually with ESP button switched off, the rev limiter is off on neutral
Piar

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 10:22:57 AM »

yes, i have tryed to switch off esp. But it's not limiter as usual, it's throttle limiter/ I mean throttle is closing and rpm not going higher than 4000 rpm
bk56190

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 01:23:00 PM »

Hello,

NMAXS module surely.

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 03:27:30 PM »

I know the transmission has the last say on the engine RPM governing .  You might have the TCM not allowing the engine to go over 4000 rpm in park in fear of damage if you slam it into drive at a higher RPM .

Poor quality lingers long after the price is forgotten ....
Piar

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 03:52:25 AM »

Maybe transmission, but I'm not sure in it
NMAX module have only RPM limiters
But i have some kind of torque limiter whitch close throttle
Acki

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2018, 06:21:58 PM »

Possible it's a function to limit the noise from the exhaust or to protect the transmission cause some stupid guy will with in a gear :-D
_nameless

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 06:12:59 AM »

looking thew nmax i found a few limiters @4000k rpm

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Piar

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 09:13:06 PM »

today i have made 2 log
firs one - when car is stationary - you can see throttle is closing, and engine cannot rev because it have no air, but main thing = there is no any fuel cut or spark cut
second car is moving, transmission is on neutral gear, throotle is 100% open, but fuel cut is presented at 4000
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: