Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: disabled KFLDHBN  (Read 12717 times)
tao13

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2019, 03:22:25 PM »

Thanks AEF but the imx and drl are 95 there., and i had overboost.
So i must increase ldrxn?
My ldr imx and drl
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2019, 03:42:43 PM »

K04 wont work well with linear kfldrl
This boost levels usually ends up with bended rods
tao13

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2019, 03:58:42 PM »

Thanks FUKENBROKEN for the advice about linear KFLDLR.
Do you sugest is better make linear IMX and works with flexible DRL?
Please wating your answer.
Many thanks in advance.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2019, 04:01:55 PM »

Pick a method (conventional vs precontrol) and stick with it.

Pre control requires quite a bit more up front work

BOTH will require fine tuning.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2019, 04:31:12 PM »

just copy it from TT225 file
or from stock k03 with fine tuning as nyet says

make ldrxn a little bit lower @170 is enough for safe run
then tune imx until actual pressure wont meet specified

do some iterations with lower specified load to made a smooth part-throttle
thats all
tao13

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2019, 11:49:47 PM »

I began from a tt 225 file. the boost was incontrolable with imx and drl stock because i have an wastegate kinugawa with 1bar spring.
With 170 ldrxn car works like standard one but after adjusted it feel powerfull. First before i want to make myself tuning i bought a stage 1 for my AUM engine , and there was a 191 ldrx greatest value. I don't rise it very much.
aef

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2019, 11:59:02 PM »

as i wrote before read all of this thread and use the ldrpidtool

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=12352.0

this and the 5120hack will give you a great result
tao13

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2019, 06:53:17 AM »

Thanks again to all.
After some modifications in my file ( reduce timing at maximum load where i had retards very much , reduce imx in overboost area to keep boost under 2550 mbar , and increase a little lamfa to 12.2 not 11.5 how it was) and I tried to keep overboost between 3000-4000 rpm at 1.5, today i made a new log and it is much better without retard (for the moment it is my scope) but something strange happen lie in logs before this.
At aproximatly 3950 rpm the rpm decreased instanly for a little period and there lose power like it see in the "CALC HP" function on ECUxploat.
What is saw in that area before this happend (rpm decreased) the timing advance is very strange and it is -9.
1 .Can be this first cause of decreased rpm?
or one of these:
2. my cluch is lost there but i don't feel it don't make its job
3.my wastegate can not suport that preassure (but if it can support much boost, but i think it can keep the boost higher before than , can ignore this option)
4.maybe my DV leak there

Waiting your advices please.
Many thanks again
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2019, 09:52:00 AM »

reduce timing at maximum load where i had retards very much

There is zero reason to touch timing until you have boost exactly where you want it. Change timing back to 100% stock until you have boost exactly right.

Why did you ignore my advice about req boost?

If you still see timing intervention that isn't retard, you'll have to look at torque intervention (but you didn't log any torque intervention variables for some reason.)

You're also missing a few load variables, making diagnosis difficult.

Yes, your clutch might be slipping.

You might also have misfires.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 09:59:49 AM by nyet » Logged

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
tao13

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2019, 10:56:03 AM »

I don't ingnore your boost advice, but i tried it to reduce and my car didn't work ok, works without power.
Tommorrow will reduce more imx and will see.
I reduce the timing at last row at maximum load and rpm area because there had retards.
Misfire not exists, they are logged.

i'll add mfa_w , rlmax_w , frxt and frxta_w in my log.
I don't find other variables in me7logger to add. If you can help me with other suggestions, please do it.

The strange thing is between 2 logs one one week ago with 386cc injectors (don't had this problem with rpm decreased and all values are the same with today) and one today with 550cc injectors( 2 problems , one is timing -9 at a moment , other is rpm decrease at some moment). Between these 2 files modifications are : injector calibration (tvub , krkte ,kvb , temin and teminva) and only iop and mirl at the last row.
Nyet , both logs and files versions have overboost in the same area and one of them not made problem.They had the same load and boost curve, and i think the same power.I don't forged my car so in some  100-150km the cluch i think can not be broken(it is made with kevlar - only 13000 km old ) , AND i think i'm wrong about cluch , because it is faild and it escape , the RPM must increase very fast not decrease
I attach both, and anybody have an ideea......to me i think something escape to me.
Only difference is a calculation of hp between them where 550cc is exagerated but not have any reason , because all hardware and setting are the same.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 12:42:24 PM by tao13 » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2019, 02:41:58 PM »

I don't ingnore your boost advice

Yes, you did. Entirely.

both logs and files versions have overboost in the same area and one of them not made problem

That is ignoring my advice. Set up req to be where you want it, and set up IMX so actual matches req. There is NO reason to ignore this advice. None.

Your load will consistently go far over requested, and you may see torque intervention.

Also, that looks like your clutch slipping. The -9 timing might also be ARMD.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 02:51:21 PM by nyet » Logged

ECUx Plot

tao13

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2019, 03:17:59 PM »

Thanks NYET!
"request to be where i want" = increase ldrxn?
Maybe i don't understood well.

And about cluch i understend from your graphic it fluctuate and don't make preassure all the time?
tao13

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2019, 06:12:20 AM »

Hi again.
What can you tell me about this?
Power is lost at the same boost with actual following request
"-9" timing disapear but form other reason not from actual following request.
"-3" , "-5"retards with only wkrma "-0.75" appears sooner but i feel lost power when they exist
Decreased rpm not appear sooner but only after 5000 rpm but not so much
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2019, 12:23:37 PM »

Boost looks MUCH better, good job.

the -9 was likely from ARMD (you still have slipping clutch, which might trigger ARMD) or torque intervention, since your requested torque was much lower than actual.

You might want to pull either boost (via LDRXN and IMX) or timing, possibly both.

Honestly, I'd probably stop driving it though, since your clutch is gonna let go at this rate - in that log it still seems to be slipping badly.

Or turn down boost significantly until you aren't slipping.

Unless you're losing traction... But i'm assuming you'd notice that.

ECUx Plot

tao13

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2019, 01:00:15 PM »

Thanks again NYET
I'll try to increase the timing because today i made a test with a file with timing higher than mine with 5-8 degree and the retards and wkrma was the same.
Please tell me wkrma maximum accepted before detonation is ok -1.5 or -2.25 . Correct?
I'll se what can i do with my cluch but i'm very disappointed because it had 15.000KM and the disk was made with kevlar , the plate was stock new and the flywheel had 115.000km (was mine from new - i bought my car new).
I think my car with this version of software like looks in ECUxploat not have more than 220-230 hp and tq maximum 300ft-lb and decreased to 250 at the final.

I saw 2 cause of -9 timing :
1.cluch
2.actual boost over the map capacity

I attached a new log much better as form like previous, but one things not understood.
I increased IMX and all other maps remaining the same but the request is down and actual little up.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: