Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME7.1 reading dump through obd possible?  (Read 2381 times)
stef007

« on: January 05, 2019, 08:11:29 PM »

Dear friends,

For the past 2 weeks I am trying to extract the dump from my 2.3 v5 engine with me7.1 ecu. However, through OBD I cannot get a connection to the ecu. I tryed NefMoto ECU flashing software and Argdub's tool, both resulted in connecting to the cable, but not connecting to the ecu. Can someone confirm if this ECU can only be read in Boot-mode and not over OBD?

I am using a Rosstech hex can cable setup with the correct vcp driver and com settings and unchecked boot intelligent. I already played with the BAUDrate, no result Sad

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Cheers Stef
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 12:00:20 AM »

Dear friends,

For the past 2 weeks I am trying to extract the dump from my 2.3 v5 engine with me7.1 ecu. However, through OBD I cannot get a connection to the ecu. I tryed NefMoto ECU flashing software and Argdub's tool, both resulted in connecting to the cable, but not connecting to the ecu. Can someone confirm if this ECU can only be read in Boot-mode and not over OBD?

I am using a Rosstech hex can cable setup with the correct vcp driver and com settings and unchecked boot intelligent. I already played with the BAUDrate, no result Sad

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Cheers Stef

What software version?

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
stef007

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 08:59:48 AM »

Argdub
Nefmoto ecu flasher latest version
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 08:46:20 AM »

Argdub
Nefmoto ecu flasher latest version
thats for reading and writing the eeprom if youre trying to read the flash you can use nefmoto. it should read the eeprom with argdubs tool if thats what youre actually trying to do

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: