Pages: [1]
Author Topic: EEPROM ST95080- ME7.7.0 - MCC SMART 451 - 62kW - 1.0T Engine - Need Help?  (Read 4470 times)
MAN100

Hello everybody,

I read a lot here at the forum and get a lot of information regarding cloning and reading out of my ECU.
Thank you all for sharing such great information and helping me to understand the whole thing much better.

Unfortunately I can not find any information for my ECU from my car:

VEHICLE: SMART ForTwo 451
YEAR: 2011
ENGINE: 1.0 Turbo
POWER: 62kW
ECU: ME 7.7.0
MICROCHIP: ST10F275
EEPROM: ST95080

I get both Data from a bought used ECU (MICROCHIP & EEPROM) with K-TEG Master and ECU in Bootmode.

My Problem is I want to make the ECU virgin again to use it for my car.

My original ECU is bricked and I tried to read out the data to make an new ECU/clone of my original ECU but my original ECU won't boot up anymore (water damage).
So I need to make a virgin EEPROM File to flash back to the spare ECU to use this spare ECU in my car.

I tried to figure it out by my own to make it virgin/IMMO off again but all I found on the net was only for ME7.1, ME7.5 and so on and it did not helped me to make my EEPROM Immo OFF :-(

Maybe some experienced members can help me to make my EEPROM-File IMMO Off/Virgin again ?
Or can share some information with me which bytes I need to change to get it work ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
MAN100
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: