Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 518F File Audi A4 wideband - No boost request changes  (Read 3434 times)
ibizaCUPRA18t

« on: January 25, 2019, 07:31:44 AM »

Hi,

Recently tuned an A4 with 518F software, I previously tuned an 518M file without issues and these files are comparable as well. However, on this file the car doesn't react at all to LDRXN, LDRXNZK, KFMIOP KFMIRL tuning. The request on logs doesn't increase by even a bit. Neither does N75 duty of course. Request and actual are always meeting eachother. Other map changes have had effect so the flashing is done correctly on all sectors.

I tried the 518M file with immo off cks off and it boosts properly on that file. However I can't leave it like that due to ESP and ABS bugging in.

Am I not touching the correct addresses for LDRXN? Attached are ori and tuned (only a test file). Also the xdf used.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 11:02:47 AM »

Good thing you provided logs.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
k0mpresd

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 03:50:51 PM »

his "stock" file.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 12:31:52 AM »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Give me one reason i shouldn't ban you right now.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ibizaCUPRA18t

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 03:27:59 PM »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Give me one reason i shouldn't ban you right now.

Ok im back. What?! I didnt even notice that is GIAC tuned... its an American car now being driven here in Europe and it has stock parameters... how is it GIAC tuned? And why are logs needed if I’m saying its requesting stock boost?

Ban me? Very mature...give me one reason u should ban me? I didn’t post that on purpose didn’t even know GIAC was on ASCII... and why is the car making stock request if its tuned?
ibizaCUPRA18t

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 03:29:48 PM »

his "stock" file.

LOL didnt even look at the binary to see that. Why is it GIAC tuned when the car is only requesting and making 10psi with -12 ignition retard lol! Horrible! Gonna find a stock map and start from scratch!
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 04:24:41 PM »

Good luck modifying GIAC maps Smiley

ECUx Plot

Kompiesto

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2019, 06:07:52 AM »

Make logs if You want help. We are not fairies  Roll Eyes
ibizaCUPRA18t

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2019, 11:15:06 AM »

Good luck modifying GIAC maps Smiley

Yeah lol. Thanks to the guy who found out though... no logs needed then thats the sole reason!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: