Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FreECU Giant bin/tune/software dump site  (Read 3302 times)
TewSlo

« on: June 01, 2019, 04:05:03 PM »

Hello everyone,

I created a site with a massive collection of bins and such I've collected over the past few years. I think the few hours spent putting this all together will at least help some when trying to find bins if they can't get it under the "requests" thread.

The site is free for you to download from. I do however have a donation link if you would like as it has already cost quite a bit to set up.

FreECU - https://freecu.xyz/
Blazius

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 04:13:53 PM »

On first look it looks quite aight. Cheers for this. Have an upvote.

Holy crap 271 pages in audi/ section..

So some things:

Im positive the search doesnt work properly , it doesnt show stuff when it should for example type 1.8 and it only shows 2 items.

and second there are a lot of duplicates, is there any way for you to sort these out and remove them?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 04:24:04 PM by Blazius » Logged
TewSlo

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 04:50:40 PM »

I will definitely clean it up a bit, you will need to use the search notes at the top, the search function will only work in the folder you are currently in. It is because Amazon hosting will not allow .php or anything that requires server function. So, the search/site is written in javascript. Thank you !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: