Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Me7.5 Pops & Bangs.  (Read 24064 times)
SlashProm

« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2019, 07:29:29 AM »

Car is going really well. I raised the hardcut limiter to 6800 so I don't activate it until I want to. Raised up the boost a little and I set TLAFA to 0 so I don't have to be as generous with target AFR in LAMFA. I've had a look through my .bin and I can't find ZKLAMFAW/ZKWLAFWL (0x1C3EE) - time constant for driver requested lambda filtering. Would you mind finding it for me dude? I'll learn how to do .xdf updates soon but I figure it's a pretty important map for fine tuning my stage 2 map. Rather than just relying on TLAFA and an aggressive LAMFA at 3-5k rpm.
BlackT

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2019, 01:42:42 AM »

What is ZKWLAFWL?
What metod do you use to find maps?
SlashProm

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2019, 05:51:22 AM »

It seems that my ECU is on the less popular side as there was only like 1 xdf available and it's not very complete. So I have no way to find a map that isn't defined.

Could you try and find  ZKLAMFAW for me and add it to the xdf?

I'm currently setting everything up to log the car, figured I'd get myself a feeler gauge to gap the new plugs before some 3rd gear pulls. No doubt I will be back later with some n00b questions about EcuxPlot and how to interpret the data haha.
BlackT

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2019, 07:26:02 AM »

I already find that map, but you can't yust wait to someone else do your work. This is a DIY forum, so you will must put more work.
Once you find map you are looking for, I can only confirm you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKSe1fPbTlA&t=419s
SlashProm

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2019, 08:03:21 AM »

Oh right, I assumed that the .xdf's were made by people at a much higher level. Are you saying there are guides on how to find and define maps in the .xdf like you did the other day?
BlackT

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2019, 08:04:35 AM »

Exactly
SlashProm

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2019, 09:20:20 AM »

Just had a look through and all I can find is making a .xdf with winols on a youtube video. I've opened up the .xdf and it looks way out of my league atm. I'm just going to focus on the logging for now and probably request an updated .xdf once I've found a list of maps required. I'll post up the updated one for future members to use.

I'm guessing I could find the map in another .xdf and just copy the table into my .xdf but I'm worried about messing up if the values/offsets aren't the same or if I clip a line of a previous table and mess things up.
dilly

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2019, 07:53:24 PM »

Just had a look through and all I can find is making a .xdf with winols on a youtube video. I've opened up the .xdf and it looks way out of my league atm. I'm just going to focus on the logging for now and probably request an updated .xdf once I've found a list of maps required. I'll post up the updated one for future members to use.

I'm guessing I could find the map in another .xdf and just copy the table into my .xdf but I'm worried about messing up if the values/offsets aren't the same or if I clip a line of a previous table and mess things up.
.XDF is tunerpro - .OLS is winols
totti

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2019, 12:02:47 AM »

Hi,

Is it possible to have pops&bangs siwtch on/off via cruise control switch? I searched for cc switch addresses but cannot find them.
dilly

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2019, 08:31:58 PM »

Hi,

Is it possible to have pops&bangs siwtch on/off via cruise control switch? I searched for cc switch addresses but cannot find them.
search harder
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: