Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: DimSport MyGenius FPF File Format XOR Cipher  (Read 15110 times)
woj

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2019, 01:40:45 PM »

Can you guys please tell me how to make people pay 3K of any reasonable currency for "tune" files? Locked / unlocked / good / bad or otherwise? Because it seems to me I am seriously undercharging people for my small developments I provide to them from time to time :O. Are people really willing to pay that much to show off to friends?
focalpoint519

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2019, 01:50:54 PM »

Kicker -the funny part; a tune from WOJ closer to the worth that 3k price tag then whatever you got, probably would sell it for 500 doll hairs, think you just got took.
littco

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2019, 02:06:01 PM »

DS manager is free to download.

Hasp key to activate it is E300

so basically for E300 you can get all you want anyway.
Expensive part is the E2400 for the check sum module which is required.

No annual fees and you then only buy the mygenius flash units in bulk to make cheaper.

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2019, 03:47:59 PM »

Can you guys please tell me how to make people pay 3K of any reasonable currency for "tune" files? Locked / unlocked / good / bad or otherwise? Because it seems to me I am seriously undercharging people for my small developments I provide to them from time to time :O. Are people really willing to pay that much to show off to friends?

Google "Veblen Good"

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
jamesconway

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2019, 05:04:18 PM »

try asking how to fuck the big guy (dimsport) by unlocking the mygenius for multiple uses, result: extra wealth to yourself at the same time equalizing with a pole smoker company)

the way I see it: you replied to my PM offering unlock crack help,  insisted your objective is hell-bent on FPF/mygMOD - BIN, this will not really hurt dimsport, only the calibrators who spent 10 000+ USD on dimsport master accounts to work with this encrypted system.

your alternative is clear and basic, bench read the PCM with much cheaper tools as explained above, or perhaps cheapest option:  ask tell your tuner for a mod with hardLC or something that requires a full bench write and BIN format. ANY tuner charging 3k for a tune will send BIN format (maybe at some extra cost..fully knowing, if you refuse it tweakers will just BDM/BSL it (always better to keep customer happy)

Taking the ECU out of my car, opening it up, and reading it on a bench is a much bigger deal than opening x64dbg and collaborating with what I thought would be a community of "hackers" on what the assembly in some functions are.
jamesconway

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2019, 05:22:33 PM »

Kicker -the funny part; a tune from WOJ closer to the worth that 3k price tag then whatever you got, probably would sell it for 500 doll hairs, think you just got took.

Renntech

Weistec

Eurocharged

AMR

All companies that charge $2k-$3k for E63s AMG, not doll hairs
jamesconway

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2019, 05:23:13 PM »

DS manager is free to download.

Hasp key to activate it is E300

so basically for E300 you can get all you want anyway.
Expensive part is the E2400 for the check sum module which is required.

No annual fees and you then only buy the mygenius flash units in bulk to make cheaper.

Where is DS Manager free to download? You need an .ORI, .MOD, and a manager private key to create FPF files.
focalpoint519

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2019, 05:25:43 PM »

the what's, who's, why's and how's mater (to black hat community or indifferent), What your trying to do doesn't require help from tri-core tuning forum blokes, your asking people who use these systems for profit to help you publically crack it open... am I missing something?  try asking about something constructive at the same time as nefarious.

my suggestion spent the time reading a FR's, Instructions manuals (as you're a trade software engineer after all) and look to a marketplace with open files.
k0mpresd

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2019, 06:57:51 PM »

Taking the ECU out of my car, opening it up, and reading it on a bench is a much bigger deal than opening x64dbg and collaborating with what I thought would be a community of "hackers" on what the assembly in some functions are.

yes, who wants to do all that “dirty” “work” stuff when you can just ask some people on the internet to help you try to steal it.

referring back to my first post, my idea was not for you to go “blank” yourself as you thought.

it was for you to go fuck yourself.
Blazius

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2019, 07:05:45 PM »

yes, who wants to do all that “dirty” “work” stuff when you can just ask some people on the internet to help you try to steal it.

referring back to my first post, my idea was not for you to go “blank” yourself as you thought.

Lmao
jamesconway

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2019, 12:08:32 AM »

lmfao you’re the big internet tough guy

i hope i steal some revenue from you when i crack this format wide open

i bet you are the life of the party and your spouse and co-workers love you

when i get hot, i will call on you mr. wet blanket

i’ve never met a bigger online e-penis faggot and i’ve been on forums and the depths of reddit for many years

from the bottom of my heart and with the ban that goes with it:

fuck you k0mpressed

you are an internet faggot and deep down you know it

thanks for contributing zero the conversation but putting on a show like a comic acting like a hero

so your mother and wife take it up the ass and suck dick, no big deal right?

nothing is a big deal when you are cool as k0mpressed

big internet goon

so many fans

the best make believe hacker who talks the most ahit in all of the labd
IamwhoIam

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2019, 03:36:59 AM »

lmfao you’re the big internet tough guy

i hope i steal some revenue from you when i crack this format wide open

i bet you are the life of the party and your spouse and co-workers love you

when i get hot, i will call on you mr. wet blanket

i’ve never met a bigger online e-penis faggot and i’ve been on forums and the depths of reddit for many years

from the bottom of my heart and with the ban that goes with it:

fuck you k0mpressed

you are an internet faggot and deep down you know it

thanks for contributing zero the conversation but putting on a show like a comic acting like a hero

so your mother and wife take it up the ass and suck dick, no big deal right?

nothing is a big deal when you are cool as k0mpressed

big internet goon

so many fans

the best make believe hacker who talks the most ahit in all of the labd

All this ghetto lingo from an "engineer"? Clearly my standards and expectations were too high from an engineer. I think with a post like this you've just burned yourself proper on this forum and no one will ever want to help you from now on. You've not even contributed jack shit to the forum, and you're calling people names, nevermind being a homophobic asshole? Fuck you!

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: