Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fiat Stilo ECU flashing  (Read 2463 times)
lukasSVK1

« on: July 06, 2019, 04:30:56 AM »

Hi,
so recently my ECU broke. Inside ECU one tantal capacitor just blew up. I can connect to ECU with MutiECUScan and everything is working but every time when I move with car it will throw Check Engine with error  : suction pressure and air leakage from the intake manifold. I replaced sensors etc ... Nothing helped.
But the thing is I want to flash my ECU software with immobiliser to another ECU (same type IAW 5NF which is supported by galletto) . So I was searching about it and found this forum and galletto software . So I was reading this article http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=3088.0title= and I realized that I have KKL VAG-COM cable with FTDI FL232RQ chip. Then I downloaded galletto , hex editor , and M-prog software to check my serial number. I changed galletto serial number to mine serial number of cable in HEX editor. Everything seems working.
So I connected the cable to PC and OBD connector in my car and turned on ignition. Then I pressed ECU Data ....
Mouse icon turned to loading icon and I was waiting and waiting . Then error message appeared saying something like "Tunr ignition off for 10 sec . Then turn on ignition for 10 sec and continue"

Any help or how can I fix it ?

My car :
Fiat Stio 1.6 16v
ECU : IAW 5NF.T1  (both are same , mine in car and the new one which i bought)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 04:43:06 AM by lukasSVK1 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: