Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hi from ohio  (Read 1804 times)
luckettaj

« on: July 24, 2019, 10:11:14 PM »

Hi my name is AJ,Im a fabricator from ohio that specializes in turbo kits, manifolds,sheetmetal intakes you get the idea (i attached couple photos). I have logged on a few times and did some reading,I have had a couple big turbo b5's a tdi and now a stock 1.8t b6 that i recently picked up for cheap which raises my curiosity for opened source tuning and trying to keep it budget. With that being said i have not a single clue what im doing with tuner pro and what i just read off the ecu today but i did figure out the reading and bin file, i have tuned quite a few cars mostly hondata/neptune/crome 400-800hp honda's some gms with hpt and a large quanity of aem cars (old box/ems4 and infinty) and some fast xfi and holley. but i can not for the life of me grasp this at all lol. the stock tune file just seems to be randomly placed numbers with no orientation,i also downloaded a tune file from here and it seemed to have some sort of x/y layout but still zero idea why its all very randomly placed and even afr values are weird and lambda voltage doesnt seem right. maybe this is why i run a tig torch now lol
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 10:29:22 PM by luckettaj » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: