Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 4D0907551AH Remove the rear oxygen sensors and the secondary air supply  (Read 2277 times)
shelev

Hello !
Audi A4 B5 AHA 4D0907551AH_0002 (M5.92)
I need to remove the rear oxygen sensors and the secondary air supply.
I do not understand the location of the bytes responsible for the rear oxygen sensors
If someone has a definition file on this ECU or the same
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 05:48:05 AM »

if youre still in need i have a solution for this

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
doublerwest

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 12:01:09 PM »

if youre still in need i have a solution for this
Hey, Marty So, I could really use some help Please!!! have a 4D0907551AH ecu in a 2.8l v6 and the aftermarket cats are garbage and can't seem to pass for readiness That tells me the cats are wrong, so I really need a solution to remove the rear o2 sensors and sai and egrs and get this going on emissions readiness the car please!!! is rotting and I really need to get this car useable ... I have some family things going on that this would really be a blessing to have another car fixed up that's just sitting .... I pulled the original bin from my 2.8l using a xgecu chip reader so I know for a fact I have a good ecu file....No xdfs and im not familiar with winols to start tinkering with it on that software...so any guidance would be so appreciated... Im not asking for a handout but maybe what or where I should start this cuz its older and not much findings on this type of ecu...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 12:06:22 PM by doublerwest » Logged

W357
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: