Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Car came wit tuned ecu, Anti-lag questions  (Read 2168 times)
Seth254

« on: October 15, 2019, 12:43:11 PM »

Hey couple questions, sorry in advance if anything is incorrect. So I recently bought a 03 Jetta 1.8t and the previous owner put a tuned ECU in it according to him, its Stage 2 has anti lag and no lift shift. If its rolling anti lag I know it's really bad for reliability but I'm not sure if it actually has it because the car also has 2 step which he didn't mention. My question is, is the "anti lag" he mentioned just what he was calling the 2-step as I know it's a form of anti lag specifically for launch control when used correctly. The car has intermittent codes for random misfire which I assume is the 2-step. It came with the stock ecu which I put back in and it currently runs fine with no codes. I have the VCDS and cable from Ross tech, what values would I have to look at to determine exactly if the car just has the 2 step or if it has rolling anti lag to. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: