Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [Problem] Swap DQ500 to MED9.1 2.0TFSI  (Read 3531 times)
Khendal

« on: November 22, 2019, 08:23:44 AM »

Hello, i'm facing a problem with this swap from a DQ250 to DQ500 on an already swapped TFSI manual converted and fully worked DSG car.

Gearbox is mounted, car is work but i got a lot of problems and lights on in instruments cluster Sad

Automatic/manual upshift/downshift are working, but if you change in manual gears number in cluster don't appear.
If you go slowly... car is moving, if you press pedal a little, happens the end of world  Grin

Anyone of you have tried to swap this gearbox and help me a little to solve the problem?

If you need a some DTC...in attached some screen.

Looking for an hand Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 08:30:09 AM by Khendal » Logged
gt-innovation

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 03:46:31 PM »

The first fault should tell you that you are missing something.something that is different on a 2.0l.
You can find that from a 2.5l tfsi and install and code it to your 2.0l.Don`t ask me what in pm...you should already know by now.
Some people said that re-wiring some stuff and stock things work. Personaly, i have seen an installation with this part swaped.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 03:51:55 PM by gt-innovation » Logged
Khendal

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 08:02:32 AM »

[UPDATE]

The problem was a skinned wire of the steering ecu that create interference ...and the whole car went down to 7 voltage and it didn't work. Indeed if we by-passed the steering ecu ...everything works well.

No we have last problem.

In manual drive, there aren't gear number in the FIS, but only square.
I assume this is a software problem...maybe the TDI stock file...anyone of you can suggest a file version to use if it's that one the problem?

Regards
jochen_145

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 09:47:37 AM »

[UPDATE]
In manual drive, there aren't gear number in the FIS, but only square.
I assume this is a software problem...

As long as TT-mode is working and only manual selected gear in display is missing, this is caused by cluster itself IMO..

If cluster does not support mGetriebe_2. GE2_Variante compleatly, is will not display all infos..
(is cluster still coded form MT use ? )
Khendal

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 03:05:44 AM »

After flashing another sw version, 0BH300011N 1411, the gear number are visible in FIS. So this problem is fixed.

I still have gas pedal problem… when you are cruising in D and S car is perfect…when you switch in M (manual) after a couple of seconds, gas pedal stop working, car not raise rpm (and go down to 1000, without gear inserted, to move again you have to switch in N and D , after switching …in N, car get again engine rpm and pedal start to work perfectly.

Any suggest?  Undecided
jochen_145

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2019, 07:46:35 AM »

Are you able to look CAN communication between DCT and ECU ?

DCT seems to get in neutral and reduces allowed troque to zero..
Now, you need to finde the reason why.
What does GE1_Wahl_Pos and GE1_Zielgang tell in this situation ?
What does WH1_Position tell ?
Khendal

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2019, 08:37:26 AM »

Are you able to look CAN communication between DCT and ECU ?

DCT seems to get in neutral and reduces allowed troque to zero..
Now, you need to finde the reason why.
What does GE1_Wahl_Pos and GE1_Zielgang tell in this situation ?
What does WH1_Position tell ?

Thank you for your answer.

i've though something like this, because i've tried 2 softwares and both the same problem... so i assume is not a file problem but something else. I've though also if it was a file problem ...also D and S should not work...instead...they work perfectly(seems) and only M has problems

So you think something in CAN comunication? between ECU and TCU?

How can i check those variables ?
jochen_145

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2019, 01:44:45 AM »

Not directly with CAN-communication itself. The signals values can be interpretated to find a reason of the problem you have..
Best is to sniff the AntriebsCAN when TCU will go into trobble..

If you take a look into MED9 Funktionsrahmen, you will find all CAN-signals TCU and ECU uses to work.

IMO something went work, wenn you switch to TT-mode, so TCU set to "Notlauf"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: