Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Audi TT 1.8T 225 ECU swap to wideband  (Read 8941 times)
djholtz

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2019, 10:22:38 PM »

Hello guys, I'm a lucky man, now I'm having troubles writing on ecu...  Embarrassed
With Kess or MPPS I wrote more than 100 times the ecu on my car without needed to put it on boot mode, but yesterday I couldn't even make ID!
With VCDS I can communicate with airbag, abs, haldex ecu... But I can't connect with motor's ecu and cluster, it's annoying!
I will look for problems with k-line, try to unplug the cluster since I removed the cluster fuse and didn't worked.
When I solve this problem and finally can write the ecu, I write the news on this topic!

@prj thanks for let me know I need to fix these maps! Good to know!

Thank you guys for your help!
Best regards
prj

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2019, 01:07:14 AM »

I didn't mean to offend, just not seen this mentioned before - now that I've looked closer at the maps and read the FR I can see what you mean though..
Not offended, just look at the FR before questioning what I am saying Wink

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
djholtz

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2022, 08:19:26 AM »

You also have to copy the BGSRM maps, otherwise your manifold model will be totally wrong and you can have problems with throttle cut, even though boost is correct.
Also boost request will be wonky.

e.g. KFURL, KFPRG, KFPBRK, KFPBRKNW
They can be a little different in NB.

Can you help me finding the BGSRM maps please?
Black_A4

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2022, 07:04:16 AM »

You also have to copy the BGSRM maps, otherwise your manifold model will be totally wrong and you can have problems with throttle cut, even though boost is correct.
Also boost request will be wonky.

e.g. KFURL, KFPRG, KFPBRK, KFPBRKNW
They can be a little different in NB.
Thanks for that! I did that couple years ago but as far I can remember I did not changed BGSRM maps
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: