Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 4b0906018CH--360101 XDF Compilation  (Read 6491 times)
Auriaka

« on: December 21, 2019, 09:08:44 PM »

As title stated I have been working on assembling the various mappacks floating around for the 018ch ecu. Mappacks have been searched and utilized from various posts in this site and assembled together and cross checked. I have done this as a personal endeavor with the assistance of Zak Dodge.  I have been using this XDF to tune my car so far and results have been great.

I have personally pinned out a lot of the Axis for maps to edit for fine tweaking. Hoping this being put together and tested helps someone out.

File has been setup for auto checksum with the MTX electronics checksum plugin via Tunerpro, please verify for flashing as I am not responsible for freak occurrences or information lost in translation
Auriaka

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 09:30:49 AM »

I will be posting an updated revision including the tables needed for wastegate cracking pressures hopefully in next day or two. Also trying to locate and add the parameters for KFMIZUFIL/KFMIZUOF.

I have not been able to locate these yet and would appreciate if someone knew the addresses for 018vh we 360101 so that I may add them to expedite this update
Auriaka

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 10:27:00 PM »

Updated with SRY bits added, wastegate cracking pressure tables added, and found the torque monitoring controls and some axis for them... I am uncertain of axis on KFmin and OUF.... would look forward to feedback on the file and axis addresses if known..
Auriaka

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 04:05:08 PM »

Newest update:

Modified ALS NLS entries for matching/correct addresses per Zak Dodge.

Added WDKUGN, more axis, and worked on cleaning up organization a little bit with some translations.
Hindra

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2020, 06:39:28 PM »

Thank you! This is much appreciated.
Auriaka

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2020, 12:59:14 AM »

Update:

Been awhile since I have updated any changes. I have added numerous things, as well as having the 2 step stuff built in as a patch. I have not had ANY coil failures since updating the 2 step code and much reading through the thread on that, even with FTOMN set to 0.

Im still trying to add and find to it as time permits.
doublerwest

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2021, 03:38:40 PM »

Update:

Been awhile since I have updated any changes. I have added numerous things, as well as having the 2 step stuff built in as a patch. I have not had ANY coil failures since updating the 2 step code and much reading through the thread on that, even with FTOMN set to 0.

Im still trying to add and find to it as time permits.

Thank you for sharing this xdf It has helped me so much!

W357
TheVinci

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2021, 01:53:09 PM »

Agreed, this has been a very useful, well defined XDF. My only wish is that I could add or edit my own parameters, it appears that this is password locked, which I get, you don't want people claiming all of the hard work you have put into it. I'm actually using the RXV version which isn't posted here, it is on another post somewhere that I can't remember. Overall a great file! Way more parameters than any other single file I have seen. Good job!
Auriaka

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 10:26:34 AM »

Agreed, this has been a very useful, well defined XDF. My only wish is that I could add or edit my own parameters, it appears that this is password locked, which I get, you don't want people claiming all of the hard work you have put into it. I'm actually using the RXV version which isn't posted here, it is on another post somewhere that I can't remember. Overall a great file! Way more parameters than any other single file I have seen. Good job!

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=18550.msg140396#msg140396
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: