Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Definition (anything) - 4L0910560L  (Read 2888 times)
bamofo

« on: January 24, 2020, 05:40:40 PM »

Hi Looking for any Definition type for any of the 4L0910560 Roms. Or alternatively if there is an RS4 Rom i should use as a baseline to learn this rom and someone can reference the ECU ID here ill do some digging on my own.

Thank you in advance.

Stock rom off Q7 Attached for reference
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 05:45:18 AM »

would you be willing to test launch control for me? make me a list of maps youd want and ill build a mappack

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
bamofo

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 06:49:16 AM »

would you be willing to test launch control for me? make me a list of maps youd want and ill build a mappack

Sure. on 7.1.1 it was just a table that i had to adjust two values - NMAXGA

I updated the top and bottom values and it was done.

for map request, do you want the table names like, NMAXGA/KFZWOP or Optimal Ignition Angle and such.

And yes, i will test launch control next week for you when i get a new battery in the car.
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 07:15:16 AM »

Sure. on 7.1.1 it was just a table that i had to adjust two values - NMAXGA

I updated the top and bottom values and it was done.

for map request, do you want the table names like, NMAXGA/KFZWOP or Optimal Ignition Angle and such.

And yes, i will test launch control next week for you when i get a new battery in the car.
file patched with hardcut tho not soft limiter

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
bamofo

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 02:12:23 PM »

Hi Looking for any Definition type for any of the 4L0910560 Roms. Or alternatively if there is an RS4 Rom i should use as a baseline to learn this rom and someone can reference the ECU ID here ill do some digging on my own.

Thank you in advance.

Stock rom off Q7 Attached for reference

Note: if anyone defined the ME9.1 rom for the 4.2 FSI with a map pack i would also take that. Ive found a lot of the tables already... just looking for a couple random ones and the roms/mappacks  i have are not full size BIN... so i can really reference all the tables back visually. Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: