Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does not enter boot mode  (Read 2472 times)
danzzon

« on: February 10, 2020, 01:00:58 AM »

Ok so ive now tried anything i can think of!

As you guys said i tried to ground it on another spot instead of right on the battery terminal, tried the side of the mainboard tried on backside of pin 1 main ground.

Tried MPPS, Galletto, tried to verify its in bootmode in Nefmoto, tried Argdubs, nothing. Tried 2 different wiring harnesses one with wires connected to each pin and one complete harness, nothing.

Im really curious as to what is going on right now and ive seen some other folks post about this issue on the forum but doesnt seem like anybody has found an answer to the problem.

Im willing to try anything that anyone have to suggest, only thing i know im not doing is using a resistor to the ground but that shouldnt be an issue right?

Ive also tried boot mode whilst the ecu is in the car and one thing i noticed is that the fans turned on which i remember seeing someone mentioning that it indicates ecu is in boot mode so maybe could be software issue?

Hopefully someone can help with this as the car is stranded..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: