Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird issue with map actual/scaling krkte, overrunning load, etc. 8e0 909 518F  (Read 2043 times)
MTMCS

hi guys! Lurker here for the past 5 years, tuned my old TIP allroad very successfully, and just picked up a 1.8t avant to mess with. having trouble with getting the actual pressure and specified pressure MAP close to what they should be. ev14 1000cc injectors, HPX maf in a 2.5 housing before the TB that was scaled pretty close to properly(stft at idle warmed up are great),stock map sensor. but every time I do so much as take the BONE stock file, and JUST touch krkte to scale correctly for my injectors, correct the checksum and flash, it says my actual MAP pressure key on, engine on/off is over 1400mb?! no matter what I do I can't figure out why it does that. a stock file flashed will read the correct 1010/1010mb, but doing anything with KRKTE makes the actual reading way off? voltage from the map stays the same, tried 5 different sensors, 2 being an OEM large style. that is the only thing that is keeping me from being able to do anything other than part throttle/ idle tuning. It also displays a very high G/S at idle and load will cap fairly quickly part throttle, I'm guessing I need to lower maf scaling and increase KRKTE to get fueling more correct which would lower load but the MAP reading is the only thing that is keeping me from doing that. any help is much appreciated, Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 03:08:18 PM by MTMCS » Logged
nyet
Administrator

please read forum rules about tuning advice.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=17551.0title=

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
MTMCS

Sorry about that, forgot to attach one of the files. this it literally a stock CH box file with KRKTE touched, and MAP actual reads 1400MB.
nyet
Administrator

The rules specifically say NOT to post a binary.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=4094.0title=

I dont know how to put more things in red or bigger fonts Sad

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: