Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DSG Tune - 02E FXX - Help  (Read 2920 times)
oharris9

« on: May 10, 2020, 07:31:32 AM »

Hello,

I am working on tuning my personal 2014 Jetta Sportwagen TDI.

I have deleted all of the emissions equipment, and have a strong ECU tune for it, it runs great.

The problem I am having is that under hard acceleration when the transmission goes to shift, it feels like it shuts the throttle for a second and the car violently stops accelerating.

I have pulled the stock dsg tune and am working on a map pack for the 02E FXX transmission that is in the car. File link attached for those interested.

My question to you all is, what have you adjusted previously to help with this shifting problem? I have already turned the torque limiter up, clutch pressure up and messed with the shift times to no avail. Any advice would be appreciated!

Another thing I would like to try and tune out is the delay when you hit the throttle before the car starts to move. My old dsg mkv gti was no where near as delayed as the jetta tdi, so i guess it must be tune related.

Thanks!

https://mega.nz/file/AsgVGBYJ#jjn-KZBoUW0Hpd4eykirx5GkkT4Cjrq3AD5ud4B0nh8
gman86

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 04:23:18 AM »

Hello,

I am working on tuning my personal 2014 Jetta Sportwagen TDI.

I have deleted all of the emissions equipment, and have a strong ECU tune for it, it runs great.

The problem I am having is that under hard acceleration when the transmission goes to shift, it feels like it shuts the throttle for a second and the car violently stops accelerating.

I have pulled the stock dsg tune and am working on a map pack for the 02E FXX transmission that is in the car. File link attached for those interested.

My question to you all is, what have you adjusted previously to help with this shifting problem? I have already turned the torque limiter up, clutch pressure up and messed with the shift times to no avail. Any advice would be appreciated!

Another thing I would like to try and tune out is the delay when you hit the throttle before the car starts to move. My old dsg mkv gti was no where near as delayed as the jetta tdi, so i guess it must be tune related.

Thanks!

https://mega.nz/file/AsgVGBYJ#jjn-KZBoUW0Hpd4eykirx5GkkT4Cjrq3AD5ud4B0nh8

Post your mod too so we can see what you've missed. Sounds like a torque limiter.

Also, how much torque is the ECU reporting?
mantasos

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 01:25:47 AM »

Make sure all 4 torque limits are set correctly

If you want , post the corresponding mappack so i can do it for you
tao13

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2024, 08:41:51 AM »

Hi all. I replace my dq250 awd with a fwd gearbox and made my car AWD.
Old one was a cxx and works beautifull but now i put an fxx and it is more complicated.
I have the same problem with a big lag/delay when i kick the pedal. If i drive normal and i keep the box in rpm all works ok and it change ok.
In sport mode and manual or paddle modes it works greate. I upper the torque limits in the
KusMMax_ko[K1]
KusMMax_ko[K2]
mmr_MMaxGetriebeschutz_ko
MmrTemperaMmax_kl
I made something wrong or i must modified other maps for this delay in drive mode?
I attach my file , it is an
02E 300 013     HW: 02E 927 770 AL
Component and/or Version: GSG DSG AG6     511 2249
Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: