Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Would someone be kind enough to make a Me7Info Video?  (Read 9114 times)
agentsmith988

« on: April 10, 2012, 08:09:18 PM »

Would someone, in the kindness of their heart, make a recording of them using Me7Info? I'm completely at a loss when it comes to interacting with command driven programs unfortunately...

I've been trying for the past few days to generate a variable file from either my stock or remotely tuned bin file I have on hand that I can use to log in NefMoto with. I've also tried using the Me7 GUI app but just got an incredibly long string of errors.

I'm not a huge fan of being spoonfed, but I've read the readme, I've dug through the forums... I just can't figure this out!

Maybe my bin files are trashed somehow? I'll include them on here if anyone could check them out.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 11:10:57 PM »

ugh. what a terrible way to talk you through it. i hate "how to" videos. you have to sit through 15 mins of garbage to get something that you can read and cut and paste.

cut and paste what you tried so we can help.

btw screen shots are useless too, you can't properly cut and paste from a screenshot
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:12:37 PM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
professor

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 01:25:43 AM »

This is the easy way:
Rename folder of ME7 logger 1.17 to ME7logger1.17.
Then copy it to C:\
Then rename your bin to my.bin and copy it to bin folder inside ME7logger1.17 where ME7Info.exe is.
Open command prompt (should say C:\Users\Your PCUserName>).
type:
cd /
cd ME7logger1.17
cd bin
ME7Info my.bin

and you are done.

Dont download what i attached. I attached a shotcut but in the end it upload the main cmd.exe program Cheesy

Seat Ibiza MK4 Cupra 1.8t 20V, stg3.
"Those 1.8T 20V machines are really tough" ©
thom337

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 05:38:27 AM »

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Cheesy
setzi62

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 02:18:53 PM »

What's this? This video must be so "dirty", it is made unavailable in germany  Wink
agentsmith988

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 08:20:08 PM »

This is the easy way:
Rename folder of ME7 logger 1.17 to ME7logger1.17.
Then copy it to C:\
Then rename your bin to my.bin and copy it to bin folder inside ME7logger1.17 where ME7Info.exe is.
Open command prompt (should say C:\Users\Your PCUserName>).
type:
cd /
cd ME7logger1.17
cd bin
ME7Info my.bin

and you are done.

Dont download what i attached. I attached a shotcut but in the end it upload the main cmd.exe program Cheesy

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I finally have me some logs!

thom337, I think Rick Astley has helped answer more questions, unboxed more new hard to get electronics, and previewed more movies than any other human alive.  Wink
Surferkirsch

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 12:11:03 AM »

Haaa. thats great, when i couldnt figure this out earlier.. you tube was like the 3rd place i looked for a Walkthrough ahha
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: