Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LC/Pops and Crackles/Delete Rear O2/Delete SAI Passat W8 ME7.1.1 07D906018B  (Read 4670 times)
Chris070

Hello my friends,

I searchin now for 2 Weeks Adresses but im to stupid  Sad

I really want to delete my Rear O2 Sensors and my Secondary Air Injection. Also i want Launch Control and a bit Crackels in my Passat W8.
All i found is ESKONF at $109C1. If somebody is intressted in helping me i would pay. I dont want just the result i want to learn what is changed so i can adjust it. Maybe the ME7.1.1 is not the best to start learning but i just have this Car  Grin.

Best regards
Chris
armaan

Hello my friends,

I really want to delete my Rear O2 Sensors and my Secondary Air Injection. Also i want Launch Control and a bit Crackels in my Passat W8.
All i found is ESKONF at $109C1. If somebody is intressted in helping me i would pay. I dont want just the result i want to learn what is changed so i can adjust it. Maybe the ME7.1.1 is not the best to start learning but i just have this Car  Grin.

Best regards
Chris

Attach your file please, then maybe someone can help

It is indeed a difference of perception that brings about our and others reality.
_nameless

Hello my friends,

Best regards
Chris

here i got board and found some maps for garle pops. i can patch it for launch control too but this car is an auto? anyway export the file and test if you want. btw you didnt find eskonf another forum member found it for you. i read most posts js

https://easyupload.io/19s20r

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Chris070

here i got board and found some maps for garle pops. i can patch it for launch control too but this car is an auto? anyway export the file and test if you want. btw you didnt find eskonf another forum member found it for you. i read most posts js

https://easyupload.io/19s20r

Its an Manual car. And yes the nice user found Eskonf in the Automatic BIN and i found it in the Manual BIN. Off course it helped me to know where it is in the autmatic file. But this is for me the learning progress. I could asked where it is in both files but i want to learn Smiley I post the file later when im at my garage
Chris070

So here is the File from the Manual ECU
nyet
Administrator

Also many ME7.1.1 files are crossflashable between manual/auto, only needed ECU recode; perhaps the W8 is one of them?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Chris070

The w8 was an automatic and i attached a manual gearbox to it and buyed a manual ecu. I crossflashed the automatic ecu so i have 2 manual ecus.1 stays original and with ther other i can play with
_nameless

So here is the File from the Manual ECU
heres a file i made including a csv map list of what i changed patched with 2 step no lift shift, hard cut rev lim gargles pops. may need some fine tuning for the exhaust note you want but should make some kind of noise

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Chris070

Unfortunately your File isnt working  Sad. Cant reach the ECU with VCDS after flashing it. With Original File it does work
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 03:36:07 AM by Chris070 » Logged
Chris070

So after Weeks im finally making progress and understand more and more about changing things in my ECU. Pops and Bangs are just working fine and SAI are deleted. But im not finding everything i need. Maybe someone can help me.

Im searching:

NVQUOT1O
NVQUOT1U
NVQUOT2O
NVQUOT2U
NVQUOT3O
NVQUOT3U
NVQUOT4O
NVQUOT4U
NVQUOT5O
NVQUOT5U
NVQUOT6O