Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: hey can someone look at my logs please 1.8t 4b0906018m 0003  (Read 7720 times)
doublerwest

« on: August 09, 2020, 08:04:34 PM »

Maybe someone can look at these and tell me what I am doing wrong please! I have been trying to figure out how to use the filters. Still fiddling with the mechanical aspect! My afr looks wild pretty sure its not right and lean. I don't expect you to do it for me just maybe some direction would be really nice to use these filters! (2001 audi a4 1.8t AWM) Before i start fiddling with maps ?? I am new to the "ecu end" on maps thank you for any help. I'm trying to get this sorta kinda safe. Also cold start it rattles quite a bit. I'm used to motorcycles i have poor punctuation and I am actively doing my best to have this correct. Just trying to get by like everyone else so help would be fantastic please and thank you. My kids come first money well spent there! Not into a old car that anything could happen before this gets tuned I cannot justify wasting $800 to $1000 dollars on a tune then more on supporting mods. I have all my emissions equipment functioning it passes readiness and emissions legit.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 09:18:37 PM by doublerwest » Logged

W357
doublerwest

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 08:09:27 PM »

oops here is a csv "only one" i can post sever limits.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 05:58:20 AM by doublerwest » Logged

W357
doublerwest

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 11:02:04 PM »

Im thinking 2mm on wastegate arm should knock the spike down some.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 05:56:31 AM by doublerwest » Logged

W357
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2020, 11:09:06 PM »

Somebody has to learn how to use the filter. Those graphs are useless. Go wot. And no i'm not reading any of your post until you learn how to write.

If you want help you should at least be able to write a single coherent sentence.

It literally would take you 3 seconds to add punctuation, and you're expecting people to spend how much time helping you? Show some respect. Put in effort if you expect others to put in effort.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 11:30:45 PM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
doublerwest

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 07:06:16 AM »

Somebody has to learn how to use the filter. Those graphs are useless. Go wot. And no i'm not reading any of your post until you learn how to write.

If you want help you should at least be able to write a single coherent sentence.

It literally would take you 3 seconds to add punctuation, and you're expecting people to spend how much time helping you? Show some respect. Put in effort if you expect others to put in effort.
Thank you Sir! I knew i was doing something wrong. I usually am by default! You know the crappy part is i wrote my topic new post 2 or 3 times.As long as it is now all nice and every time i selected the upload file it wiped it all out my files where to large. Every time i forgot to copy and paste. Thinking to hard about what to write! I don't expect any help honestly unless i show I am willing to help or help someone else.Our expectations can (cant) edit user error)  let us down quite often. Also saying please gets us further. I really appreciate the information Ny Thank you so much.Now i must use filter and figure it out!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 07:17:30 AM by doublerwest » Logged

W357
doublerwest

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 07:28:56 AM »

I am willing to help someone if they need it! I know how to use the (eeprom programmer how to read/write 95040.bin files)---in cmd.exe.... how to setup the check sum with gui........thinking....boot mode galleto 1260 how to kinda tell what ecu can take what bin files. How to setup the me7 logger on a windows 7 64 bit pc function to read ecu. How to change the ftdi cable or software with hex code to match software or cable. Ill have to brush up and remember this one been awhile i think i matched my cable to the software.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 07:37:04 AM by doublerwest » Logged

W357
doublerwest

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2020, 01:12:14 PM »

So maybe like this! As I am looking for a general idea of what my adjustments are doing. Before i touch any computer programming. As I Am in a new field and everyone's time is really appreciated!!!!!!!! So thank you for showing me my faults you rock!!!!!

W357
doublerwest

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 01:15:26 PM »

Found an incorrect waste gate actuator with the logs showing me the boost jumping so high so fast.!!!!!!!!!

W357
doublerwest

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2020, 10:23:14 AM »

I hope my adjustments to my post are sufficient! Have a wonderful day and thank you again.

W357
doublerwest

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2020, 03:00:54 PM »

Grin

W357
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2020, 03:05:00 PM »

I dont understand req or actual there.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
doublerwest

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2020, 05:23:07 PM »

hey so ill take a shorter log and post I swear this is the only way i can read this dang thing kinda sorta. If you happen to have some time or curiosity to see if i have made progress I don't wanna bother you to much time is valuable. I am using boost vs rpm to show pickup of rpm with boost applied in a steady steam i guess is the best way i can explain it myself. Every ones time is greatly appreciated! With motorcycles I never got a dyno sheet only buttocks dyno and maybe its good could be worse.

W357
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2020, 05:25:19 PM »

No, you are making progress, but you have a huge amount of lde.

Do you plan on fixing it?

ECUx Plot

doublerwest

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2020, 11:25:27 PM »

I am not sure what you mean ? Maybe something i don't know Or possibly missed.

W357
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2020, 11:27:40 PM »

boost actual != req

ECUx Plot

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: