Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: hey can someone look at my logs please 1.8t 4b0906018m 0003  (Read 7718 times)
doublerwest

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2020, 11:51:06 PM »

I am unsure what req abbreviates for that's half my battle. Also yes i do wish to fix it i also have incorrect turbo ko4-0015. So that would be the next adjustment! I am still reading on ecu adjustments in forums so i have some what of a clue where to start. hair bigger injector from say a tt  to start first get little more fuel definitely starving for fuel from what i can feel in my pulls.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 12:01:41 AM by doublerwest » Logged

W357
doublerwest

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2020, 11:53:56 PM »

If i was to guess i would say required boost.

W357
Blazius

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2020, 12:54:12 AM »

Req= requested boost
Actual= actual boost
Lde= difference between req/actual
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2020, 08:41:04 AM »

from what i can feel in my pulls.

Do not go by feel.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
doublerwest

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2020, 10:45:57 AM »

Of course still trying to find needed info so i don't go to far in the wrong direction!!!! Your help has got me this far and it has been greatly appreciated!! Thank you for your time!!

W357
doublerwest

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2020, 01:27:58 PM »

Do not go by feel.
So I have one Question. On desired are these mappings given by the ecu or defined by software writers on EcuXplot? Please and thank you !!!

W357
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2020, 01:58:32 PM »

So I have one Question. On desired are these mappings given by the ecu or defined by software writers on EcuXplot? Please and thank you !!!

I don't understand what you're asking Sad

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
doublerwest

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2020, 04:08:50 PM »

I don't understand what you're asking Sad
The required boost mark and any Oem required markings that the Ecuxplot shows on my graph. would that be something that is written in by the logger builders or from the ecu its self.

W357
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2020, 07:57:36 PM »

The required boost mark and any Oem required markings that the Ecuxplot shows on my graph. would that be something that is written in by the logger builders or from the ecu its self.

What is "Oem required markings" and "logger builders"? I really have no clue what you are asking.

ECUx Plot

doublerwest

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2020, 08:39:20 PM »

What is "Oem required markings" and "logger builders"? I really have no clue what you are asking.
How does ecuxplot know what required boost is or required afr is is this coming from the cars ecu or is it generated by the ecuxplot or the logger with the ecu file so we know what mark we need to get to....Does that make some sorta sense? I know I have poor cominication skill so please do forgive it im doing the best i can...

W357
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2020, 09:27:54 PM »

How does ecuxplot know what required boost is or required afr is is this coming from the cars ecu or is it generated by the ecuxplot or the logger with the ecu file so we know what mark we need to get to....Does that make some sorta sense? I know I have poor cominication skill so please do forgive it im doing the best i can...

I still don't understand your question. Do you understand what an ECU does?

ECUx Plot

Blazius

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2020, 05:38:03 AM »

ofcourse its coming from the ecu. Logger just reads the appropriate ram adresses for the internal variables, and ecuplot just graphs it up for you nicely visually.
Ecux does not just magically try to guess those variables( although some functions are like that but not the logged variables).
doublerwest

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2020, 12:22:54 PM »

Thank you sir!

W357
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: