Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Increasing boost  (Read 3236 times)
nicktruman

« on: August 26, 2020, 02:01:20 AM »

Hopefully I can ask this question?

On my AWT we deleted the N112 and N249, SAI and 2nd O2 using info from this forum, but now I'm stuck..
I have fitted a K04 015, china turbo as my K03 was shot.
What do I need to tweak to get a little more power, I'll change the injectors at a later date when I can afford it.
I'm using Tunerpro, but I really can't see the adjust here to get more boost map

Kind regards
Nick
armageddon

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 04:15:33 AM »

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=18323.0title=
nicktruman

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 05:29:37 AM »

so when folk say "Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own." you dont actually mean it?
jimmcgee5

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 07:12:04 AM »

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6955.0title=
read this , open a couple of bins and xdf,s , understand whats getting changed and read it 10X more then go back and do the same to your own bin ,  Smiley Grin

jim
nicktruman

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 08:03:03 AM »

oh wow, you're so helpful  Cheesy
Its funny, I've asked 3 questions, one about adapting a fuel sender output in the cluster, the other about unlocking an ECu and this..
when I found a solution to my fuel sender issue i posted it, so it might help others, all I get is sarcastic comments. ho hum

I've read all the stuff here and in the s4 wiki, we learnt how to delete all the audi stuff (as I said) I just asked a simple question, i guess if you dont know the answer then sobeit
Blazius

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2020, 09:10:04 AM »

oh wow, you're so helpful  Cheesy
Its funny, I've asked 3 questions, one about adapting a fuel sender output in the cluster, the other about unlocking an ECu and this..
when I found a solution to my fuel sender issue i posted it, so it might help others, all I get is sarcastic comments. ho hum

I've read all the stuff here and in the s4 wiki, we learnt how to delete all the audi stuff (as I said) I just asked a simple question, i guess if you dont know the answer then sobeit

Uh what ? Increasing boost is one of the most covered topics on the s4 wiki... now if you learned how to disable output stages then surerly you can learn that aswell. Just because you read it once does not mean that you got all the info from it, read it 10 times or 50 times if needed.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2020, 09:16:23 AM »

Also, put the n249 back.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
dilly

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 07:39:35 PM »

if you cant afford 150$ injectors then you probably cant afford a new engine when your current one becomes transparent. save yourself the headache and spend the 300 bucks on a real tune.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2020, 07:58:28 PM »

I've read all the stuff here and in the s4 wiki

i guess if you dont know the answer then sobeit

https://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning#Specifying_requested_boost

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: