Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Ea113 Med9.1 K04 Hdpr problems after fitting a autotech pump  (Read 6594 times)
lowers3

« on: October 26, 2020, 04:21:21 AM »

Hi, after one year of driving and tuning my Golf 6 R with oem turbo and hdp its time for some upgrades. Started one week ago with a autotech pump kit, installed it with a rs4 PRV. Changed RQUAHDPK to 24,01 and VHDP to 407,3 , all HDPRSOLL maps are 125bar (no need for more at the time).

HDP actual is following specified quite well till 6000RPM, but then the actual pressure is rising sharp till 150bar. Maybe there is a kind of software bug like the wrong VHDP in the Oem software of the K04 tfsi ea113 models , or more changes in necessary. HDPRSOL in logs is straight 125bar so it must be VSTMSV or PID regulation. Already tried slightly changes in KFVSTVG and FWPHDR, but without real sucsess.

Maybe someone can give me a hint in the right direction.
I know i still have a lot to learn.
Thanks
aef

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 06:10:03 AM »

post log instead of lines without any description

log lambda regulator, lpfp, hpfp
cherry

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 07:04:45 AM »

I had similar problem, it was a defective fuel pump regulator valve...
yxx499

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 08:29:29 AM »

Can you do a log on regulator duty cycle? N271 if i remember good
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 09:41:28 AM »

Please obey forum rules when logging.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=4094.0title=

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
lowers3

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2020, 08:58:40 AM »

Thanks for the reply, will do some logs the next days.  To be sure i ordered the latest model of the hdp from VW,  and will swap the autotech kit into it. 
cherry

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2020, 12:00:58 PM »

Not sure if upgrade kits will fit in latest pump versions...
lowers3

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2020, 01:22:58 PM »

Not sure if "Quantity Valve" is the n276 high pressure valve but vcds doesn't show another valve in relation to high pressure system.
Here is a Log of 4th and one of the 5th gear, i think i have to press the Turbo button in vcds before logging to improve logging frequency.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 01:41:23 PM by lowers3 » Logged
Albertoak

Well done is better than well said....

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2020, 12:14:25 AM »

Hi, after one year of driving and tuning my Golf 6 R with oem turbo and hdp its time for some upgrades. Started one week ago with a autotech pump kit, installed it with a rs4 PRV. Changed RQUAHDPK to 24,01 and VHDP to 407,3 , all HDPRSOLL maps are 125bar (no need for more at the time).

HDP actual is following specified quite well till 6000RPM, but then the actual pressure is rising sharp till 150bar. Maybe there is a kind of software bug like the wrong VHDP in the Oem software of the K04 tfsi ea113 models , or more changes in necessary. HDPRSOL in logs is straight 125bar so it must be VSTMSV or PID regulation. Already tried slightly changes in KFVSTVG and FWPHDR, but without real sucsess.

Maybe someone can give me a hint in the right direction.
I know i still have a lot to learn.
Thanks

It is a problem of CDL engines when mounting an aftermarket pump as it has a larger pump cam than the rest of ea113. In the end I solved it on my own during hours and hours of logs and gasoline expenses. Since in this forum who knows it does not count it. do not change parts, the problem is not the parts ...It is a software problem. good luck!!!

cherry

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2020, 02:20:41 AM »

Never had any problem with CDL and upgrade pumps, except broken one. It´s well known that a CDL has another fuel cam lobe (5,4mm instead of 5,0mm), so you can get problems fitting a CDL camshaft to BWA engine, but in Golf R was always CDL engine and CDL software...
lowers3

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 04:19:28 AM »

It is a problem of CDL engines when mounting an aftermarket pump as it has a larger pump cam than the rest of ea113. In the end I solved it on my own during hours and hours of logs and gasoline expenses. Since in this forum who knows it does not count it. do not change parts, the problem is not the parts ...It is a software problem. good luck!!!

Some say Software related and some say Hardware related.
I will start with the Hardware because my HDP is already nearly ten years old and i wanted a new one anyway to prevent a broken seal. The HDP inlet Restrictor could also be a reason why the high preassure is raising at high revs , a lot of people drill it to around 5mm with upgrade pump kits.Will do both,step by step and report.

I've already read the HDP part in FR and as I'm from Austria there is no Problem understanding german. Was looking for RPM related maps and found: KFVSTVG and FWPHDR also KLNEHDP could be wrong in CDL software but i dont have any infos about the difference between AXX and CDL cam Profil except the (5,4mm stroke instead of 5mm), after a wrong VHDP in oem Golf R CDL software there might be another camshaft related bug in the software.

Already made a lot of logs with slightly changes in KFVSTVG and FWPHDR with no big sucsess, I will not stop till I find the solution, and of course share it with the community.

Would be nice to give me a hint if I'm on the right way.
Albertoak

Well done is better than well said....

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2020, 11:30:53 PM »

Some say Software related and some say Hardware related.
I will start with the Hardware because my HDP is already nearly ten years old and i wanted a new one anyway to prevent a broken seal. The HDP inlet Restrictor could also be a reason why the high preassure is raising at high revs , a lot of people drill it to around 5mm with upgrade pump kits.Will do both,step by step and report.

I've already read the HDP part in FR and as I'm from Austria there is no Problem understanding german. Was looking for RPM related maps and found: KFVSTVG and FWPHDR also KLNEHDP could be wrong in CDL software but i dont have any infos about the difference between AXX and CDL cam Profil except the (5,4mm stroke instead of 5mm), after a wrong VHDP in oem Golf R CDL software there might be another camshaft related bug in the software.

Already made a lot of logs with slightly changes in KFVSTVG and FWPHDR with no big sucsess, I will not stop till I find the solution, and of course share it with the community.

Would be nice to give me a hint if I'm on the right way.

I will give you 2 clues that will clear part of the way.

open the entrance to the HPFP 5mm, it will not solve anything. only that the tank pump works "relaxed" and does not drop the pressure below 3 bar at high rpm. But do it, it's good as of stage 2.

and another one. check the entire post we have on post-it. There are several people talking about this problem and they give you some clue.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=4996.0title=

lucky!!!
lowers3

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2020, 09:42:50 AM »

Brand new Hitachi 10.2 HDP is mounted and restrictor is drilled out. Problem is still there, its definetly software related. Will read the HPF/LPF thread again and will try, log and reoport .  Wink
ThomasHH

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2022, 08:49:32 AM »

Will anyone share a solution for the raised pressure in high RPM, occurring with CDL engines when mounted on an aftermarket pump?
zorg33

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2023, 01:08:43 PM »

It seems there is a huge bug in the MSV control...
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: