Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Bosch ME7.1 - Translated Funktionsrahmen Modules  (Read 69702 times)
TTQS
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2012, 08:34:56 AM »

Awesome work. Smiley

Thanks Tony. I'm pleased to know that it's appreciated. I feel I still need to cover a lot more of these because I don't fully have a handle on all the subtleties of lambda control. Best endeavours though...

TTQS
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2012, 02:08:30 PM »

I appreciate it too! Excellent work, as usual

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
RaraK

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2012, 05:27:15 PM »

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=1353.0title=

Add to WIKI?
carlossus

Leon Curpa Stg1+

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2012, 01:21:46 AM »

Most definately. Exposed to search engines!
airtite

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2012, 01:30:14 AM »

yup thanks for all the hard work Doug
TTQS
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2012, 08:32:34 AM »

Done.

TTQS
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 09:09:08 AM by TTQS » Logged
TTQS
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2012, 11:06:14 AM »

Bump.

LAMKO 9.80 (Lambda Coordination) added 07 January 2012. Also on Nefmoto wiki. Relevant to the following topic on use of LAMFA versus LAMBTS for tuning high load/WOT AFR.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=141.0

TTQS
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2012, 02:08:20 PM »

Bump.

LAMKO 9.80 (Lambda Coordination) added 07 January 2012. Also on Nefmoto wiki. Relevant to the following topic on use of LAMFA versus LAMBTS for tuning high load/WOT AFR.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=141.0

TTQS

Nice!

This has nothing to do with cars but you can see my glorifying job at,

www.MWPropane.com
TTQS
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2012, 11:09:27 AM »

Bump.

LRSHK 9.20 (Continuous Post-Catalyst Lambda Control) added 10th January 2012 and on the Nefmoto wiki to assist with understanding the integration of both pre- and post-cat lambda control if experiencing a malfunction on either system.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=524.msg3961

TTQS
masterj

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2012, 07:09:15 AM »

Bump.

LRSHK 9.20 (Continuous Post-Catalyst Lambda Control) added 10th January 2012 and on the Nefmoto wiki to assist with understanding the integration of both pre- and post-cat lambda control if experiencing a malfunction on either system.

TTQS

very nice Smiley Thank you

masterj

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2012, 03:43:49 PM »

Bump.

TTQS

Hey, TTQS!

Are there any chapters dealing with Post cat o2 sensor heating? I've disabled post o2 correction, now my front sensor doesn't jerk around, but I still have limp (with zeroed out P1114 and P1118 from error class table). When I plug in my post cat o2 sensor (with fouler) I have no problems, but if I disconnect it I get limp. There has to be something with the heating of o2 sensor... Could there be situation like this: ECU checks o2, finds that it is disconnected sets LIMP and only then stores P1114; P1118 errors? So basically If I zero out error classes they are only not saved in memory, but the check is still performed?

TTQS
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2012, 03:58:32 AM »

Are there any chapters dealing with Post cat o2 sensor heating?

Hi.

My first thought was that if post-cat lambda monitoring is deactivated, then I don't see why the probe heating should be causing a problem, but you could have a look at:

DHLSHK 4.50 Post-catalyst probe heating diagnostics starting on page 502
DHLSHKE 1.10 Post-catalyst probe heating end-stage diagnostics starting on page 505

I haven't translated them or attempted to analyse them in any way yet. Let me know what you find, or if you feel that a translation would be beneficial. I might not be able to do it for a while though due to work being heavy at the moment.

Regards.

TTQS
masterj

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2012, 04:27:01 AM »

Hi.

My first thought was that if post-cat lambda monitoring is deactivated, then I don't see why the probe heating should be causing a problem, but you could have a look at:

DHLSHK 4.50 Post-catalyst probe heating diagnostics starting on page 502
DHLSHKE 1.10 Post-catalyst probe heating end-stage diagnostics starting on page 505

I haven't translated them or attempted to analyse them in any way yet. Let me know what you find, or if you feel that a translation would be beneficial. I might not be able to do it for a while though due to work being heavy at the moment.

Regards.

TTQS

CDCHSH BLOKNR KL codeword CARB: lambda probe heating catalyst behind
 CDCHSH2 BLOKNR KL codeword CARB: lambda probe heater after catalytic converter; (Bank2)
 CDTHSH FW codeword tester: lambda probe heating catalyst behind
 CDTHSH2 FW codeword tester: lambda probe heater after cat, Bank 2
 CLAHSH FW error class: lambda probe heater after catalytic converter
 CLAHSH2 FW error class: lambda probe heating 2 behind Kat
 FFTHSH BLOKNR KL table environments heating lambda sensor downstream catalyst
 FFTHSH2 BLOKNR KL table environments heating lambda sensor behind cat bank 2
 FRINH1 TKATMF KL multiplicative factor for RIN setpoint behind Kat
 FRINH2 TKATMF2 KL multiplicative factor for RIN setpoint behind Kat
 KFRINH TKATMF PHLSNHF KF map for Nernst-impedance behind Kat
 KFRINH2 TKATMF2 PHLSNHF2 KF map for Nernst-resistance behind catalytic converter bank 2
 FW TADHMN lower temperature threshold for the diagnosis heater
 TADHMX FW upper temperature threshold for the diagnosis heater
 Total time errors TSFHSH FW: lambda probe heating catalyst behind
 Total time errors TSFHSH2 FW: lambda probe heater after catalytic converter, bank 2
 TVRI FW delay time for Ri-error after error amplifier
 TVRIF FW delay time for fault-Ri
 UBDLS FW battery voltage threshold for release of the probe diagnostics
 UBDLSMX FW upper battery threshold voltage for the sensor diagnosis
 ZKARIH FW Filter time for dynamic simulation of ceramic temp. from exhaust gas temperature. catalytic converter h.
 ZKPRIH FW filter for dynamic simulation of the ceramic probe temp. from electric heating catalytic converter h.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe you could tell me what does CODEWORD TESTER MAP? I have found it in my bin but it has have weird value of decimal 14

Also in funktionsrahmen there are always used CARB error codewords. I have never found them anywhere in my bin. Do they exist?

I'm thinking just to shortconnect this function by setting TADHMN very high... What do you think? Wink

BTW: CWDLSU and CWKONFLS are very interesting. Looks like they deal with postcat o2 sensor but I don't know their possible values
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:38:24 AM by masterj » Logged

TTQS
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2012, 06:10:24 AM »

I'm not generally very well clued up on all these code words, sorry.

Also in funktionsrahmen there are always used CARB error codewords. I have never found them anywhere in my bin. Do they exist?

It looks like the tester code CARB function (DCDC 2.10) converts the error path identifier dfp output to the OBDII scan tool (OST) in modes 3 and 7 into the SAE standard J2012 format. "Each of the four types of errors is assigned its own value. It is necessary to perform this conversion at the project-specific level depending on equipment and customer philosophy".

I'm thinking just to shortconnect this function by setting TADHMN very high... What do you think? Wink

Seems reasonable, if you think that deactivating probe heating diagnostics might cure the problem.

TTQS
phila_dot

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2012, 10:29:42 AM »

CDCHSH BLOKNR KL codeword CARB: lambda probe heating catalyst behind
 CDCHSH2 BLOKNR KL codeword CARB: lambda probe heater after catalytic converter; (Bank2)
 CDTHSH2 FW codeword tester: lambda probe heater after cat, Bank 2
 CLAHSH FW error class: lambda probe heater after catalytic converter
 CLAHSH2 FW error class: lambda probe heating 2 behind Kat
 FFTHSH BLOKNR KL table environments heating lambda sensor downstream catalyst
 FFTHSH2 BLOKNR KL table environments heating lambda sensor behind cat bank 2
 FRINH1 TKATMF KL multiplicative factor for RIN setpoint behind Kat
 FRINH2 TKATMF2 KL multiplicative factor for RIN setpoint behind Kat
 KFRINH TKATMF PHLSNHF KF map for Nernst-impedance behind Kat
 KFRINH2 TKATMF2 PHLSNHF2 KF map for Nernst-resistance behind catalytic converter bank 2
 FW TADHMN lower temperature threshold for the diagnosis heater
 TADHMX FW upper temperature threshold for the diagnosis heater
 Total time errors TSFHSH FW: lambda probe heating catalyst behind
 Total time errors TSFHSH2 FW: lambda probe heater after catalytic converter, bank 2
 TVRI FW delay time for Ri-error after error amplifier
 TVRIF FW delay time for fault-Ri
 UBDLS FW battery voltage threshold for release of the probe diagnostics
 UBDLSMX FW upper battery threshold voltage for the sensor diagnosis
 ZKARIH FW Filter time for dynamic simulation of ceramic temp. from exhaust gas temperature. catalytic converter h.
 ZKPRIH FW filter for dynamic simulation of the ceramic probe temp. from electric heating catalytic converter h.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe you could tell me what does CODEWORD TESTER MAP? I have found it in my bin but it has have weird value of decimal 14

BTW: CWDLSU and CWKONFLS are very interesting. Looks like they deal with postcat o2 sensor but I don't know their possible values

This should be in another thread, but you have zeroed CDHSH and CDHSHE?

So rear O2's plugged in and everything's good, rear O2's unplugged = limp mode?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: