Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Bosch ME7.1 - Translated Funktionsrahmen Modules  (Read 69707 times)
masterj

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2012, 11:49:54 AM »

This should be in another thread, but you have zeroed CDHSH and CDHSHE?

So rear O2's plugged in and everything's good, rear O2's unplugged = limp mode?

Yes and yes. It is a SOFT LIMP though (about 30% loss of torque).

BTW: I thought that zeroed out CDHSH and CDHSHE can't save DTC, but they do (unless you ofcourse zero them out in error class table). One of these are responsible for soft limp: P1114 and P1118.

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2012, 09:22:11 AM »

I have split this thread from

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=555.msg4343#msg4343

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
TTQS
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2012, 05:46:17 AM »

KRDY 17.120 (Dynamic Knock Control)
KRRA 15.130 (Knock Control with Individual Cylinder Retard)

added 2nd May 2012 and on the wiki.

Knock is fundamental to high load and WOT calibration so it seemed reasonable to have a go at translating these. KRRA is 80-85% covered in the English Alfa ME7 funktionsrahmen. KRRA was generally tough going but there are a few nuggets in there such as the recommended margin to the knock limit (3 °crank).

TTQS
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 04:14:14 PM by TTQS » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2012, 02:57:09 PM »

Thanks so much TTQS

I can't tell you how valuable your translations have been.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2012, 07:53:12 PM »

Ok. This is going to sound crazy.

TTQS, can you do ARMD next Smiley

TIA

ECUx Plot

TTQS
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2012, 11:07:25 AM »

Ok. This is going to sound crazy.

TIA

O.k., I'll take a look. The two knock modules have been 'in my inbox' for at least two months due to work pressures so I was looking to scale back my efforts anyway, but no reasonable request will be refused...

I will reissue the PDF shortly due to correction of errors in KRRA that actually changed the sense and would cause confusion. I'll make sure the wiki text reflects the changes too.

TTQS
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2012, 11:12:53 AM »

Yea i noticed a few "not"s that should be "now"s?

is that what you are referring to?

ECUx Plot

TTQS
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2012, 11:38:45 AM »

No, more serious than that. "away from advance" instead of "towards advance" even when the English funktionsrahmen had "towards advance" but I convinced myself otherwise! It doesn't help when nach can translate as after, towards, past, to, on, post-, following, for, by or under, etc. and you have a two month break between starting a document and completing it.

TTQS
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2012, 12:29:16 PM »

for example, in BBMDEIN

- B_zwvs is set when either a timeframe intervention is submitted or a torque influence from the anti-judder feature is required. The desired value is not then switched to misol_w in the function %MDZW (torque influence on ignition), however, the influence is activated.

and in MDBEG

The two torque variables misolv_w and mizsolv_w are limited to the maximum indicated torque miszul_w (from module MDZUL). This is to ensure that monitoring in level 2 only becomes active when the desired (and possibly limited) torque is not converted correctly into an actual torque.

the "not"s in both of those i find a bit weird...

the first sort of make sense.

the second... i'm not sure what it means ..

ECUx Plot

TTQS
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2012, 07:53:14 AM »

In the second case, that makes sense, i.e. monitoring is activated if there is an incorrect conversion to actual torque.

TTQS
masterj

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2012, 04:47:00 AM »

TTQS, maybe you've read the MDVER chapter? I can not understand one thing: Is it for limiting torque so your wheels wouldn't slip (as Engine Drag Torque Control) or is it another torque calculation function?  Huh

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2012, 09:12:00 AM »

If I read it right, its for calculating engine losses due to temperature, climate control load, etc.

ECUx Plot

masterj

« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2012, 04:28:22 AM »

If I read it right, its for calculating engine losses due to temperature, climate control load, etc.

Thanks Smiley So finally I've fixed my problem with torque model Cheesy

P.S> Maybe someone could tell me more info on these maps from RKTI section:

ZTSPEV - (from english f-rahmen "Time constant for forming the coil temperature of an injection valve") So this is time constant for actually calculating coil temperature or (from translated modules "Time constant for filtering evtmod taking tvu-control into account") intake temperature??? If it's intake temp why it is "calculated" instead of just using intake air temp sensor?

PVMITIBGR - (from translated modules "Proportional gain factor for torque limitation through continuous wave injection") So is this limitation when theoretical injection time > maximum injection time? Or is this something else? Also what type of value is this? percentage (in my ori file value is "2.4")?

KMITIBGR - (from translated modules "On-slope factor for the integration of dtimx_w through torque limitation") Is this the same as PVMITIBGR? I can't understand if this is limiter (when theoretical injector time > max injector time) then what type of value is in it? percentage also?

TTQS
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2012, 12:57:58 PM »

ARMD 10.40 added 22nd May 2012 to PDF file and Nefmoto wiki as requested. This was 90-95% the same content as the English language Alfa funktionsrahmen with some tidying up of the syntax and correction of a few errors.

All references to 'indexed torque' should now read 'indicated torque'.

TTQS
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2012, 01:04:15 PM »

THANK you as usual, sir.

ECUx Plot

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: