Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 8E0910560D map help  (Read 17946 times)
airtite

« on: May 10, 2012, 07:05:50 AM »

Hi

Any help finding ldrxn/zk

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=1932.0title=
airtite

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 12:00:02 AM »

have found

KFMIRL/IOP
KFZWOP/2

LAMFA not sure 1A24F?

still cant see LDRXN/ZK?
IamwhoIam

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 03:19:39 AM »

what sort of n00b looks for ldrxn in a normally aspirated file, please tell me???

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
airtite

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 12:53:39 AM »

what sort of n00b looks for ldrxn in a normally aspirated file, please tell me???

well my understanding of ME7 would mean that the ecu still uses LOAD too control how the power is delivered, so the limiting maps for load would mean that LDRXN/ZK would still be in play even in a NA car or am I far off base here? doesnt make sense that IRL/IOP would be there and not have knock control in place?
airtite

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 01:33:20 AM »

anyone able to tell me what maps these are for?

airtite

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 10:59:36 AM »

digging this up again because I am doing a supercharger conversion on the v8 so I am going to have to tune it properly. I am trying to define kfzw I think its somewhere near address 11DE6 but I am not 100% sure the other ols files I have are all turbo based cars so the timing would be completely different.
airtite

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 04:28:58 AM »

anyone?
Bische

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 07:30:01 PM »

This is just a guess on my side but, I believe all of those in your picture are KFZW's because this engine has both VVT (sy_nws) and intake manifold flaps(sy_su).
airtite

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 10:37:40 PM »

thanks, how would I find out for sure? I cant see any v8 damos/kps lying around anywhere and I am nearly done building the manifold for the supercharger so I am going to have to put a file together for this car which will include tuning around removal of the intake flap etc
airtite

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 10:47:10 PM »

OK found the RS6 file I will have a look at that and see if there are any similarities.
Bische

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 12:14:00 AM »

thanks, how would I find out for sure? I cant see any v8 damos/kps lying around anywhere and I am nearly done building the manifold for the supercharger so I am going to have to put a file together for this car which will include tuning around removal of the intake flap etc

I would read up on all the functions involved in the SU, likely you can kill the functions and thus the lookup on some of the KFZW's. Then log zwgru and compare to the tables in the file to determine which ones you should be altering at what point.
airtite

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2012, 11:09:41 PM »

guys anyone have a damos for this file, the rs6 file doesnt have the intake flaps and although has helped me locate some maps I am still having a hard time defining all the maps I need. please help!
prj

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 05:41:28 AM »

I really think you should not be attempting tuning a N/A engine with a supercharger or turbo if you don't have a very good grasp on ME7. This is not exactly a stage 1 tune, you must understand the ECU very well.

As pointed out before, there are no LDRXN maps because LDR stands for Lader or turbocharger, which is obviously a characteristic map for an engine equipped with one.
On the N/A version the maximum attainable filling at 100% throttle plate comes from RLVMXN and RLVSMXN. If SY_TURBO=1 this gets switched to rlmax, which is the maximum attainable filling in case of a turbo engine.

LDRXN has pretty much nothing to do with knock control, except for the "continuous knock" case where filling via turbo can be reduced or increased based on a threshold.
But the N/A ECU does not have a turbo, so this is not needed.

Saying "help damos" is not going to get you anywhere. Better start posting the names of the maps you have located and which you need locating.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
airtite

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2012, 10:52:40 PM »

I really think you should not be attempting tuning a N/A engine with a supercharger or turbo if you don't have a very good grasp on ME7. This is not exactly a stage 1 tune, you must understand the ECU very well.

As pointed out before, there are no LDRXN maps because LDR stands for Lader or turbocharger, which is obviously a characteristic map for an engine equipped with one.
On the N/A version the maximum attainable filling at 100% throttle plate comes from RLVMXN and RLVSMXN. If SY_TURBO=1 this gets switched to rlmax, which is the maximum attainable filling in case of a turbo engine.

LDRXN has pretty much nothing to do with knock control, except for the "continuous knock" case where filling via turbo can be reduced or increased based on a threshold.
But the N/A ECU does not have a turbo, so this is not needed.

Saying "help damos" is not going to get you anywhere. Better start posting the names of the maps you have located and which you need locating.

I was pointed in the right direction regarding LDRXN right in the beginning (which was posted quite awhile back already) yes I am no expert but have managed to tune my k04 hybrid thanks to help on here so I am not a complete noob when it comes to me7. You know its replies like yours that actually make me want to stop contributing to this site, this is the first time I have asked for a damos and only because I wasnt getting any clear responses to my previous posts.
prj

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 01:51:29 AM »

You know its replies like yours that actually make me want to stop contributing to this site, this is the first time I have asked for a damos and only because I wasnt getting any clear responses to my previous posts.
Don't you think that making such dramatic statements is a little bit funny, considering that more than 90% of your posts is asking questions about information?
Don't take me wrong, but please stop acting like a sissy... I just thought that your chances at succeeding at this are pretty low, if you can't find maps via ASM and do not have a very good grasp of the FR, as a lot of things have to be recalibrated to have a well drivable N/A -> FI swap and you won't find all of them via a hex editor.

This statement was made because you have not even done the work of posting which maps you are unable to find, so it's impossible to help you.
It is very likely that no one even has an exact DAMOS for the engine, and no one is going to ever find "everything" for you anyway, so your best hope is asking for exact map locations that you need.
However, you won't know what you need, unless you understand the FR and know what you have to tune to get this working.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: