Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NefMoto Community Project: Stage1 Audi A4 B7 2.0 TFSI MED9.1 8E0910115M +MapPack  (Read 6692 times)
Turbonite

This Stage1 tune was done for me by a professional mapper after I sent him my original bin file read using BDM100. I have been driving with it for about a month and I am very happy with the results. However constructive criticism will be highly appreciated, as I am not a mapper myself.

I put together the WinOLS map pack using the 4 other 2.0 TFSI map packs that have been posted in this forum. It contains a large number of maps and I have checked every single one of them for consistency. All the descriptions are in English. I am also providing the original 8E0910115M bin file, so it can be easily compared to the Stage 1 bin file.

Here are all the modified maps:

Here is the original performance:

And here is the performance after the Stage 1 remap:

« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 07:00:26 AM by CVT » Logged
nyet
Administrator

Do you have his permission to post the binary?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Turbonite

Yes I do.
ClusterModz

is this flashable to the 115P?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: