Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Hi everyone, please help. Allroad 2.7T  (Read 8970 times)
Martkoo

« on: July 18, 2021, 06:02:46 AM »

Hello, I apologize in advance for my English (G translator) Embarrassed .  I don't know if I hit the right section when I apologize.  And now to the problem.  I have an Allroad 2.7T engine code BES, I did a basic overhaul of the engine and used hybrid turbochargers K03 from CHRA K04.  My friend modified the SW (I'll attach a file) and we are worried about the problem.  The car does not have stable engine power at full throttle, when I add throttle gradually so it's okay.  at full throttle ~ 2000rpm is felt as the car begins to gradually and significantly accelerate to the point of ~ 4500rpm where the power drops, the engine changes sound a bit and just before the limiter ~ 6500rpm it is felt that the engine has full power again.  It is very difficult to describe the situation that is happening in the car.  But there is definitely something wrong.  In addition to larger turbochargers, the car is completely standard.  The tightness of the air duct is OK, I closed the air supply to the BOV's for the test, the result is the same.  I will also insert the filling pressure log into the attachment. 

Thank you all in advance for any help.  Undecided
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 06:05:04 AM by Martkoo » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 09:17:38 AM »

Please obey forum rules.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?board=48.0

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Martkoo

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 11:52:30 AM »

Hi nyet, I'm sorry, I acted fast and I didn't read the rules. Lips sealed I've already fixed it.
I just installed ME7Logger, so I don't have logs available yet, only from VCDS. Did I understand correctly that the file must not bear the name of the VAG number? Unfortunately, I do not see the possibility of deleting attachments or managing them in any way. Thank you in advance for your help. Smiley
BlackT

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 12:08:09 PM »

1. Log is more or less useless
2. Stock injectors are small even for stock turbo,  your tuner gave too much load for that injectors
3. He didn't touch ignition table, most of time at WOT ignition is happening in exhaust not in cylinders
4. He disable overboost protection
5. As for great finish good thing he disable ATR so it can melt engine and turbos even before you blink

Also I like NMAXF at 7500 rpm, and speed limit to 500 kmh. I think that is most important thing

Martkoo

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 01:04:27 PM »

1. I understand, so the problem is mainly in the tune..
2. Should I use injectors from RS4 (I think 440cc) for this boost pressure?
3. He intentionally didn't touch the ignition table, according to his experience  from same car at higher advance, it pulled timing on N95 petrol and we wanted to be safe, this car is not in 100% condition.
4. Overboost protection should be there, we will check it.
5. EGT sensors are intentionally disabled by my request, because they are broken.
6. NMAXF is at 7500, so it never throws an over-rev code even  on misshift
....500km/h is a joke, just to be sure...

Thank you very much in advance for further valuable information and advice.  Smiley
prj

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 01:18:12 PM »

The stock injectors are out already on the stock turbos.
Disabling EGTs + running stock injectors with K04's is best way to buy new engine. Not touching IGN maps is also just plain dumb.

But it's ok, 2.7T is very cheap these days.
Go to some proper place to get it tuned, unless you like changing engines. Because that's exactly what's going to happen with no logs and no clue.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
BlackT

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2021, 01:42:42 PM »

1. I understand, so the problem is mainly in the tune..
2. Should I use injectors from RS4 (I think 440cc) for this boost pressure?
3. He intentionally didn't touch the ignition table, according to his experience  from same car at higher advance, it pulled timing on N95 petrol and we wanted to be safe, this car is not in 100% condition.
4. Overboost protection should be there, we will check it.
5. EGT sensors are intentionally disabled by my request, because they are broken.
6. NMAXF is at 7500, so it never throws an over-rev code even  on misshift
....500km/h is a joke, just to be sure...

Thank you very much in advance for further valuable information and advice.  Smiley
You can make better tune just if you go tru this forum for few days.

You can go with S3/TT BAM injectors, they are cheap and PP in 2.7TT

You raise Vmax (240kmh) on allroad, not good if you have air ride those are not declared for more speed (but no worry engine will melt before 200 kmh with this tune)

My advice go from zero, read some topic on forum and you can make a good stage 2 tune
Martkoo

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2021, 02:47:21 PM »

Yes, this problem "forced" me to learn something new, it won't be easy I know that. But I can see that there are people here who are willing to give advice, which I really appreciate.
I found some information on the forum about S4+k04 injectors, the answer was EV14 550cc (4Bar)
So isn't it better to go this way than BAM injectors ?
Thanks Smiley
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2021, 02:52:28 PM »

Yes, this problem "forced" me to learn something new, it won't be easy I know that. But I can see that there are people here who are willing to give advice, which I really appreciate.
I found some information on the forum about S4+k04 injectors, the answer was EV14 550cc (4Bar)
So isn't it better to go this way than BAM injectors ?
Thanks Smiley

I would recommend BAM injectors but I have yet to see a datasheet for them with regards to spray pattern etc. I'm sure they're fine, but the lack of specs makes me hesitant to recommend them.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Martkoo

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2021, 11:40:55 PM »

Here is some information, I don't know if it will be enough for you.

Flow rate/min:  269 g/393 cm3
Type: E
Housing: S
α80: 15°
γ: 10°
δ: 270°
Resistance: 12 Ω
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 12:28:04 AM by Martkoo » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2021, 10:31:31 AM »

Here is some information, I don't know if it will be enough for you.

Flow rate/min:  269 g/393 cm3
Type: E
Housing: S
α80: 15°
γ: 10°
δ: 270°
Resistance: 12 Ω

Fantastic! Will look it over and update the injector page time permitting.

ECUx Plot

Martkoo

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2021, 11:07:46 AM »

Fantastic! Will look it over and update the injector page time permitting.

I'm happy. I'm going to order the injectors and the replacement will take place in the next few days. Thanks for all the help. It won't be the last time though.  Tongue
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2021, 12:24:01 PM »

I'm happy. I'm going to order the injectors and the replacement will take place in the next few days. Thanks for all the help. It won't be the last time though.  Tongue

With K04s you should not be using stock flow injectors.

ECUx Plot

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2021, 12:55:57 PM »

Either of these would make more sense for k04s

EV 6 CS, 310 g/min n-heptane
Order number 0 280 156 012

EV 6 CS, 658 g/min n-heptane
Order number B 280 434 499-02

ECUx Plot

BlackT

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2021, 01:45:51 PM »

don't forget that flow rate is rated on 3 bar, at 4 bar BAM injectors give 440cc
That is enought for 340-350 g/s flow
But stock MAF, and stock ICs special can't keep up with K04 at full flow
So for around 380-400 hp they will be good
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: