Pages: [1]
Author Topic: super rich idle at random times  (Read 3054 times)
rnagy86

« on: July 20, 2021, 12:30:04 PM »

Hi

My car has started to develop a super rich idle which happens out of the blue
when engaging the clutch or by leaving it to idle for some time.
Requested lambda is 1, there are no leaks, fuel pressure is correct, however it
still goes so rich that it can stall the engine. I am leaning towards a bad throttle
body which closes too much while fuel is injected for the airmass sucked in already.
I've attached a log that clearly shows the issue. Lambda control is trying to keep
it in check but fails as well. If i shut the engine down and restart it right away,
the issue goes away until some time. Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks!
rnagy86

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 06:09:29 AM »

Anyone?  Grin
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 08:26:01 AM »

Anyone?  Grin
More info on the setup? huge injectors?

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
rnagy86

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2021, 11:55:42 AM »

Nothing special really. 0 280 158 040 injectors at 4 bar base pressure. TVUB, KRKTE, TEMIN are perfectly fine. This really happens out of the blue on both banks, like the car idles fine for 10 minutes then you drive for 2 minutes and it starts doing it, the you restart the engine and all is good again. I am leaning towards some faulty hw like the TB acting up and closing by itself or something. MAF has also been replaced as I thought that is faulty.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: