Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: me7sum uncorrectable error  (Read 7551 times)
prj

« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2021, 09:56:33 AM »

That's what I meant. I find this a very interesting OEM approach. Though using BTS and zeroing out KFFLDBTS is also a logical approach imo.
The reason on BAM BTS is not used is because it has wideband EGT and it runs LAMFA and then ATR to control exhaust temps.

If you are not using a such strategy and don't have wideband EGT then zeroing KFFDLBTS is a really shit idea.
It ensures that once you get a batch of bad fuel you will have engine damage on a long WOT run.

DLBTS should be set so that under normal conditions there is no additional enrichment, and after that it SHOULD enrich otherwise you're going to melt something.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Sandstorm3k

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2021, 11:24:35 AM »

The reason on BAM BTS is not used is because it has wideband EGT and it runs LAMFA and then ATR to control exhaust temps.

If you are not using a such strategy and don't have wideband EGT then zeroing KFFDLBTS is a really shit idea.
It ensures that once you get a batch of bad fuel you will have engine damage on a long WOT run.

DLBTS should be set so that under normal conditions there is no additional enrichment, and after that it SHOULD enrich otherwise you're going to melt something.

Thanks for the explanation. AUQ engines have wideband hardware. Though i don't really understand the correlation between KFFDLBTS and BTS fuelling. What is the point of the first one and what does it exactly do?

Which is why i opt for zeroing the map out and just use BTS.
timo_auq

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2021, 10:03:13 AM »

Yeah ok makes sense. the temp for BTS is the calculated EGT and there is no reason to use it, when you have real EGT via EGT sensor. Thanks! Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: