Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Free Launch Control Service for MED9.1 VW MK5 GTI, VW MK6R,....  (Read 3142 times)
Kyne

I am offering a free service for Launch Control Files here! I'm just adding launch control! I'm not doing stage 1 or whatever.

You can send your Stage 1 or 2 and I'll change it for you Smiley
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 07:21:58 AM »

I am offering a free service for Launch Control Files here! I'm just adding launch control! I'm not doing stage 1 or whatever.

First post offering free launch control.... File collector, and using cracked software from mhh or other forum to add 2 step.... Sounds REAL LEGIT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Kyne

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 08:04:39 AM »

How do you know that I'm using cracked software or whatever? I have been programming for MED9 and ME7 ECUs for 4 years, launch controls or crackles?

In contrast to you, I use original tools Smiley

And to your answer no, it is not a 2-step tool or something else Smiley But I like to share my files with others Smiley Is my hobby you don't always have to ask for money for everything
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 08:48:37 AM »

Its funny how you specify "stage 1, and stage 2" files. Im all for helping the community, but it sounds to me youre collecting files and using cracked software, as that version only supports the ecus you listed. If you made your own 2 step code patch upload an example of a patched file. Surely your code would be different if you made your own, right?

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
_nameless

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 07:33:23 AM »

Bueller?

fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2021, 08:31:34 AM »

Share something then
Kyne

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2021, 10:08:24 AM »

Nice Forum here Smiley But with idiots i dont share only ecu killer files
Blazius

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2021, 10:11:19 AM »

Mate you realise  how ironic this is. You are basically asking for tuned files and claiming to add free LC. If its free post an example then no? If someone can "steal" your free launch control from it, they can prolly do whatever, whats the hold up?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: