Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LS3 800cc Fuel Injector Adaptation to 1.8T  (Read 1748 times)
madmorrison

« on: September 07, 2021, 01:31:27 PM »

Hello all, I am trying to sort out the data needed to make LS3 fuel injectors work with my 1.8T. I know the scaling and what not will need to be changed but I am having zero luck finding a data sheet. If any one has some insight on this matter it would be greatly appreciated.
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 11:02:08 AM »

Hello all, I am trying to sort out the data needed to make LS3 fuel injectors work with my 1.8T. I know the scaling and what not will need to be changed but I am having zero luck finding a data sheet. If any one has some insight on this matter it would be greatly appreciated.
Ls3 injectors are not even half of 800cc. Odds are they are recores and if they are the supplier should provide injector data, if not odds are they are low quality china garbage.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
madmorrison

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2022, 11:01:33 AM »

Ls3 injectors are not even half of 800cc. Odds are they are recores and if they are the supplier should provide injector data, if not odds are they are low quality china garbage.

ended up not using them, still on stock injectors. cant get my boost issue sorted
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: