Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can we do something about the upload size limitation?  (Read 2683 times)
_nameless

« on: September 10, 2021, 09:04:20 AM »

Ill be honest, the upload limit gets real annoying (specially when Im trying to help someone). Would it be all that hard to make the allowable upload size to be a bit bigger?

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
3Wtrs

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 10:21:32 AM »

Hopefully it shouldn't in 2021 =)

It would definitely prevent many dead links from external providers.
Geomeo

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 10:23:45 AM »

iCloud isnt too bad for file share.  I’m assuming the max data limit is to keep down the cost of this site. Or maybe use github.  Google drive is another one. Dropbox also.   Every post I would assume racks up more storage space.  Also I work for a company that provides equipment for people who do river surveys.  And they call for tech support quite a lot. The best thing I’ve found is remote assistance, teamviewer namely.  Log in to their pc and let them know what’s what.  Coz otherwise you spend all day sending data logs back and forth.
Blazius

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 11:28:15 AM »

Actually the upload size is limit is like 29mb, which is plenty for files, logs etc. the issue seems to be that even if you are under the limit, it seems to give you a upload timed out error, even on simple logs that are only a couple hundred kb's, and I am not the first one to report this issue either.

Nyet can you take a look at it please?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 01:19:10 PM »

Actually the upload size is limit is like 29mb, which is plenty for files, logs etc. the issue seems to be that even if you are under the limit, it seems to give you a upload timed out error, even on simple logs that are only a couple hundred kb's, and I am not the first one to report this issue either.

Nyet can you take a look at it please?

unfortunately, i dont have that level of admin access only tony does

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: