Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: AUQ Engine P0601 Death Code  (Read 4980 times)
Obazda83

« on: November 03, 2021, 01:55:47 PM »

Hello,

first - sorry for my english, i'm from germany and my english is not the best... Grin

I have big problems with the car of a friend of mine... It's a Skoda Octavia RS 1.8t (2004), equipped with an AUQ Engine. Bosch ME7.5 (06A906032SJ) Motronic.
The car is chipped and has many hardware modifications on the engine. Also, the engine runs without any problems and the software itself doesn't have any failures. As we drive the car, there is no problem, but when we stop and start the car 3-4 times, it won't start anymore. Trouble Code P0601.
I've read many topics here in this forum and searched many times on google, but my knowledge in this section of tuning is not the best one Sad

I can read/write engine flash and eeprom in bench mode. Every time a write the eeprom new (with checksum checked and corrected) the car will work 3-4 times. Then, the same problems (P0601). Every time I read the eeprom and check the checksum, they are false and need to be corrected. But, why are the checksum always false when i write it corrected to the eeprom?? Does the ECU change them itself or what is the problem here? Sorry, but i have no idea what to do  Cry
I hope, someone can help me!!

Many many thanks in advance!

Here the attachments of the files i've read from the ECU...

Best regards from Germany Wink
Stefan
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 03:18:05 PM »

Hello,

first - sorry for my english, i'm from germany and my english is not the best... Grin

I have big problems with the car of a friend of mine... It's a Skoda Octavia RS 1.8t (2004), equipped with an AUQ Engine. Bosch ME7.5 (06A906032SJ) Motronic.
The car is chipped and has many hardware modifications on the engine. Also, the engine runs without any problems and the software itself doesn't have any failures. As we drive the car, there is no problem, but when we stop and start the car 3-4 times, it won't start anymore. Trouble Code P0601.
I've read many topics here in this forum and searched many times on google, but my knowledge in this section of tuning is not the best one Sad

I can read/write engine flash and eeprom in bench mode. Every time a write the eeprom new (with checksum checked and corrected) the car will work 3-4 times. Then, the same problems (P0601). Every time I read the eeprom and check the checksum, they are false and need to be corrected. But, why are the checksum always false when i write it corrected to the eeprom?? Does the ECU change them itself or what is the problem here? Sorry, but i have no idea what to do  Cry
I hope, someone can help me!!

Many many thanks in advance!

Here the attachments of the files i've read from the ECU...

Best regards from Germany Wink
Stefan

Hey Stefan, wich tool do you use for reading / writing? Your Checksumm of your Flashfile is ok there is no error ....
can you send your original EEProm file then i will do you a immo off with checksumm Correction of your EEPROM....

Your Problem sounds like your tool is the Problem ... P0601 is CHK problem ...
 maybe this tool you use is a clone and has wrong chk correction or maybe bad?
could be both....

Lg Nico Wink

Obazda83

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 12:44:42 AM »

Hi,

thank you for your fast answer!

I've used the Tools provided here in this forum. For checksum correction its a DOS Command Line Tool, called 95040sum.exe and for reading/writing also a tool of this forum, called Me7.exe (I think V1.31).

Orig eeprom file is at my laptop, I will send it later this day Wink

Best regards,
Stefan

Obazda83

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2021, 12:51:19 AM »

Hey Stefan, wich tool do you use for reading / writing? Your Checksumm of your Flashfile is ok there is no error ....
can you send your original EEProm file then i will do you a immo off with checksumm Correction of your EEPROM....

Your Problem sounds like your tool is the Problem ... P0601 is CHK problem ...
 maybe this tool you use is a clone and has wrong chk correction or maybe bad?
could be both....

Lg Nico Wink

Hi,

here is the eeprom file...

Thanks!
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2021, 12:59:25 AM »

Hi,

here is the eeprom file...

Thanks!

it´s a way to big for a eeprom File.... 1 Mb ... looks like you send me your Flashfile..

and why did you not flash via OBD on this ECU ? Via Nefmoto Flasher?

Link is this -> https://github.com/NefMoto/NefMotoOpenSource/archive/refs/heads/master.zip for download....

Check again your EEPROM file and send again Smiley

aef

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2021, 02:44:53 AM »

Your Problem is most likely a rsa problem.

I didnt check your file, do you have custom code for launch in the tune?
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2021, 06:14:03 AM »

Your Problem is most likely a rsa problem.

I didnt check your file, do you have custom code for launch in the tune?

Flash flile looks good .... there is no chk problem i saw the File and double check it ... it could be the tool that trys to re-check the file or maybe the eeprom
aef

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2021, 11:23:21 AM »

Have you created this file on your own?
There is custom Code starting from AA5B0, you should move this.

Problem will be solved i guess.
Obazda83

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2021, 11:47:48 AM »

Hi,

thank you all for the answers.

Sorry, i've attached the wrong file, that was the Flash file.

And yes, there is a custom code in the flash file, but the biggest problem is, that the guy, who has changed and tuned the flash file, is no longer available for us  Cry
He has added launch control on our file, but I don't know how he made this... So maybe, that is also a big problem...

@aef: Where should I move the custom code then? Or can I delete it anyway? Because I don't need the LC anymore.
Biggest problem is, that I am not very good in understanding what to do with that custom code and how to delete it and get the car back working...
So, I hope, someone here in this forum can help me or so this for me.

@xXxCryxXx: Flash file reading and writing is done with galletto, because OBD isn't working for me, so I decided to do it in bench mode. I've tried the Nefmoto Flasher but I can't read or write the flash file.

In the attachment you now find the correct eeprom file.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards
Stefan
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2021, 01:13:52 PM »

@xXxCryxXx: Flash file reading and writing is done with galletto, because OBD isn't working for me, so I decided to do it in bench mode. I've tried the Nefmoto Flasher but I can't read or write the flash file.

In the attachment you now find the correct eeprom file.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards
Stefan

I need your Original EEPROM File not the Modded File Smiley
Obazda83

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2021, 01:27:39 PM »

I need your Original EEPROM File not the Modded File Smiley

OH sorry I just get the wrong file again  Roll Eyes

Here's the right one (I hope  Cheesy )
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2021, 02:09:36 PM »

OH sorry I just get the wrong file again  Roll Eyes

Here's the right one (I hope  Cheesy )

in this file is still immo of ... and it is edit...
Obazda83

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2021, 10:32:09 PM »

in this file is still immo of ... and it is edit...

Hmmm, very strange  Huh
I have only one another file, I thought it's the same one, but maybe it's my fault and I named the original file wrong.
So, this file in the attachment should be the really original file  Wink

xXxCryxXx

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2021, 01:11:08 AM »

Hmmm, very strange  Huh
I have only one another file, I thought it's the same one, but maybe it's my fault and I named the original file wrong.
So, this file in the attachment should be the really original file  Wink

nope... still not the right one...

1.Did you do the immo off? or does your tuner before do the Immo off ?

2.Does your File work with original software (without your modification)?

3.did you write the file before or your tuner?

Obazda83

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2021, 02:04:07 AM »

nope... still not the right one...

1.Did you do the immo off? or does your tuner before do the Immo off ?

2.Does your File work with original software (without your modification)?

3.did you write the file before or your tuner?

Oh, so I have a big problem, because then I don't have the original eeprom file anymore  Undecided

1. Next problem is, that the tuner did the immo off and I don't know how...

2. This would be a good idea to test that. But I haven't test that so far.

3. The first time that the ECU was opened and changed, was all done by the tuner. He did the tuning and immo off.
But now, as this tuner do Not want to help us anymore (very bad situation), I'll have to try to solve this problems...
As I know, the car run perfectly and without ans problems so far. At the point, where launch control was added to the code, it began to have the troubles (P0601).
But as I'm no very familiar in adding custom codes or editing it, and don't know what to do now...  Embarrassed

So I think I have to look for an original 95040 eeprom file...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 02:05:52 AM by Obazda83 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: