Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Cluster immo light keeps flashing  (Read 13478 times)
Twisted vr6

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2022, 02:32:07 PM »

Exterior taillight also flash, just removing the dash bulb will not fix that. 
use vcds and turn off the flash, I think you change it to Uk instead of rest of the world, I run an immo 3 ecu with immo 2 cluster but I did soldering to the ecu itself
Sandstorm3k

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2022, 03:36:02 AM »

if it runs fine take the bulb out
I like fixing things the appropriate way  Smiley
_nameless

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2022, 06:00:14 AM »

He's full of shit and really has no idea what he's talking about. You can not turn the immo light off with vcss (LOL) " I did soldering to the ecu itself" that's a huge lmfaoooo. Sure you did bub  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Twisted vr6

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2022, 07:44:36 AM »

He's full of shit and really has no idea what he's talking about. You can not turn the immo light off with vcss (LOL) " I did soldering to the ecu itself" that's a huge lmfaoooo. Sure you did bub  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
dude your a fucking troll, you can’t even quote properly, and why you starting trouble on someone else’s thread and nobody said turn the light with vcds, I said to disable the alarm in vcds which you can, yea to show you how much you know you can swap the immo chip to a different ecu stupid, you don’t know what you be talking about, go read a dictionary… and since you know so much I will challenge you, take your pick a boxing ring or at track car to car for 5k and titles
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 07:50:51 AM by Twisted vr6 » Logged
Twisted vr6

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2022, 07:48:14 AM »

nothing wrong with that
_nameless

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2022, 08:16:37 AM »

use vcds and turn off the flash...
What would you call this? In context clearly implying you can... Lmao

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
_nameless

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2022, 08:25:29 AM »

yea to show you how much you know you can swap the immo chip to a different ecu
Yeah swap a immo 2 eeprom to a immo3 ecu and the car will shut down the flash needs to match the immo generation. Sure you can immo off it and that will keep it running But that's not what you said. None of what you said makes sense in its context and then you need to backpedal to try and save face with your nonsense. Also, the Ops problem isnt the alarm LMAO and your comments are worthless. It really only sounds like you're the one with the issue as you constantly resort to name calling and threats.... Someone is all hot and bothered... LMFAOOOOO.

Twisted vr6

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2022, 11:57:01 AM »

Yeah swap a immo 2 eeprom to a immo3 ecu and the car will shut down the flash needs to match the immo generation. Sure you can immo off it and that will keep it running But that's not what you said. None of what you said makes sense in its context and then you need to backpedal to try and save face with your nonsense. Also, the Ops problem isnt the alarm LMAO and your comments are worthless. It really only sounds like you're the one with the issue as you constantly resort to name calling and threats.... Someone is all hot and bothered... LMFAOOOOO.
dude remember you jumped in my inbox calling out my name and bumping shit, and well hell if ya know how to change the alarm function in vcds it would be self explanatory, and no i did not immo off my ecu i just swapped the immo chip, where the immo is stored on the ecu physically is not an eeprom, if you ever done one you should know there is guide is online plus a video and for your info i repair car electronics and been doing so for about 18yrs. OP said exterior light is flashing also, so i figured alarm is triggered which you can turn off in vcds...
Twisted vr6

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2022, 12:17:34 PM »

BTW Marty Fragale, you sell bad tunes dude, Put that shit box up..... and you own lowlyfe tuning right, i know way more about you than you think dude....
_nameless

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2022, 01:24:45 PM »

BTW Marty Fragale, you sell bad tunes dude, Put that shit box up..... and you own lowlyfe tuning right, i know way more about you than you think dude....
Cool a stalker Cheesy  Cheesy, I use my name openly so cool?... Also, for someone who doesn't even know how to find eakonf (huge lol)... I really could care less what you think... Vr6 master lol.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 01:36:25 PM by Marty » Logged

Twisted vr6

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2022, 02:17:29 PM »

Cool a stalker Cheesy  Cheesy, I use my name openly so cool?... Also, for someone who doesn't even know how to find eakonf (huge lol)... I really could care less what you think... Vr6 master lol.
never said i was an vr6 master but you have a rep for fucking up cars dude with your faulty tunes, i might not have been able to find it but i don't fake the funk by selling people bad tunes pretending i know something, and obviously you cant properly find maps either talking about me, you not man enough to let people you done fucked up peoples cars, you still in AZ or you relocated, and nah im really not a stalker but you jumped in my inbox talking shit and continue to do so, i found you and im coming to see you bro so you can say all that shit to my face, you started it by trying to come at me, everybody don't play games like you.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2022, 02:42:15 PM by Twisted vr6 » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2022, 02:43:56 PM »

Still in AZ, Phoenix actually. Stop by anytime you'd like!

Twisted vr6

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2022, 02:48:53 PM »

Still in AZ, Phoenix actually. Stop by anytime you'd like!
will do..
_nameless

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2022, 02:59:44 PM »

fuck you dude i know where you live, like talking smack on line, i got a whole paper trail on you, just be ready to talk that shit in-person, i know what you look like but don't know what i look like. when i pull up not many words gonna be said, you tried to cyber bully the wrong dude..
This guy makes me lol

Twisted vr6

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2022, 03:07:59 PM »

This guy makes me lol
you be near w bell rd, surprise, az
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: