Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Newbie from Latvia  (Read 1546 times)
ChubakaLV

« on: December 29, 2021, 04:23:17 AM »

Hi there

To be honest I dont think anybody reads introduction posts - but anyway numbers showing that somebody does.
As in the proffesional sport - in car electronics and software I dont believe in somebody to grow as a professional car modder after 30 as I am now (32) - almost Jesus.
Anyways - as the situation in the whole world became difficult and now we have more free time to do something we always wanted - so I want to learn and understand how to do ECU remapping and similar tasks..
I now have modded BMW e39 530d M57 with hybrid turbine, downpipe - the problem is that nobody wants to dig deep into this and sticks a shity chiptune file and this is it.. of course you can hire mapper - but this will cost more than alot, especially with average salary 500EUR in here..
So I came here just for knowlege and mabe somebody could help with some files or mods.
hardwire I have  : EOBD programmer(galletto 1260), KKL+DCAN(for INPA), ELS27(for Mazda) . I use these for diagnostics and fault code readings.
Also I have mazdaspeed3 GEN1, with tune - running CAI - no more mods.
Aslo Trackday car VW GOLF mk3 vr6 OBD1 - wanting to install cams and have some ECU programmed for more track related driving.

Not trying to reach commercial sucsess just for personal knowlege and understanding how it could work.
See  you on formums
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: