Pages: [1]
Author Topic: opel abs canbus decode  (Read 2986 times)
zapco

« on: March 27, 2022, 12:00:22 PM »

Hello members.I am stuck.I am trying to find out how this bosch 8.1 abs unit output the wheel speed signals but its been 2 weeks looking can bus log with different vehicle speeds but yet don't figured out how this code is written.till now from my findings.front wheels are to c1 address and rear wheel to c5. byte d0-d4 for one wheel and d5-d8 for the other side. i assume second byte for each wheel is the tooths to the trigger wheel since all new bosch abs systems has 48tooth and this count every tooth when turning the wheel slow by hand.it counts to 48 and reset.i also know that signal is procced every 10ms and the measure unit is m/s.if somewhere in the remaing bytes there is a timestamp counter i can calculate speed.for sure there is but i cant understand how it works.i attach a can log from vehicle moving at steady speed of 25km.if someone can help i have logs for different speeds.Thanks in advance for any help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: