Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bombardier CAN-AM spyder 2009 with Siemens MSE 3.7 ori file + XDF,need remove pw  (Read 4783 times)
crackerx

hello to everyone

I read my CAN-AM spyder 2009 with Siemens MSE 3.7 ecu and i need some help with definition file to understand the maps

attached the file

Many Thanks
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 04:21:39 AM by crackerx » Logged
Neight

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 08:50:29 AM »

What are you trying to locate? Baron Von Imhoff?
crackerx

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 04:20:40 AM »

i make custom exhaust and now the system is too lean

i buy XDF from OldSkull Tuning and i will post here for free but i want to import in winols to avoid tuner pro and the file have password

OldSkull Tuning say "If we put a password it means that the xdf will be locked for all customers"

someone cand helpme to remove password?

ps;i saw " Baron Von Imhoff " in ASCII but i am complete disinterested , i just want to import XDF in WinOls and make a map pack from that XDF + maps from ECM
prj

You can either hook TPro and dump the data when it's done decrypting it, or you can stop being a lazy bastard and just port it manually.
It's also probably against the rules to publicly post paid stuff, not sure what the consensus on defs is.

That said, bitedit also has a MSE3.7 module.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
neuro

crackerx, your nickname is wrong.
crackerx

You can either hook TPro and dump the data when it's done decrypting it, or you can stop being a lazy bastard and just port it manually.
It's also probably against the rules to publicly post paid stuff, not sure what the consensus on defs is.

That said, bitedit also has a MSE3.7 module.

yes, I overcame the lazy moment and made them by hand in winols from that XDF and TunerPro

I need a tuning of a similar engine, Rotax v2 1000cm3 naturally aspirated to continue the research
IamwhoIam

yes, I overcame the lazy moment and made them by hand in winols from that XDF and TunerPro

I need a tuning of a similar engine, Rotax v2 1000cm3 naturally aspirated to continue the research

If you need "a tuning", then you're not doing research, you're just copying Smiley

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: