Pages: [1]
Author Topic: fixing Cruise Control on 1.8t DSG swap  (Read 2451 times)
aef

« on: June 29, 2022, 11:33:01 PM »

Hi,

i am working on a 1.8t with DQ250 and Cruise Control is not working.

tcu measurementblock 69 tells me cruise control installed 1
tcu measurementblock 125 tells me it sees engine, abs, dash and gear lever
ecu measurementblock 125 tells me it sees gearbox, abs and dash
ecu measurementblock 66 shows everything is working, brake and clutch signal switching together which seems to be normal on an AT car without real clutch pedal. all of the cruise control buttons are working.

From what i read in FGRABED gangi could maybe my problem.
As written in BBGANG i dont know which type the dq250 is. Is it recognised/coded as "Stufen-Automat" or CVT?

Transitional stage automatic recognition:
The received CAN transition information from the transmission control is used. It is in driving position P or N to 0 and the Reverse gear 7.

Transition detection in CVT:
In driving position P or N, in reverse and in tip-alley, the received CAN transition information from the transmission control used. In position D, the transition information is also calculated at the CVT transmission like a manual transmission from the n / v ratio. However, the response in case of implausible values that can be assigned to a field, or when the vehicle is set to 1 instead of 0.

Next step is to log gangi to see if this is working. Maybe i have to modify the NVQUOT maps to match the diesel dq250.

Are there any "well known" things which i have to change to make it work?
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 12:25:58 AM »

CWFGRGA
FRARAWG

Tiptronic ecu softwre like 032HF with 07550 coding
MirXas

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 08:06:54 AM »

Is your ecu seeing vehicle speed ? If not, change CWGGVFZG to 1 or 2. When DSG is connected to vehicle's CAN, ecu doesn't calculate current gear, it relies on what DSG is transmitting in CAN (log "gangi"). Only thing that I experienced is that CC doesn't work in 6th gear, but modifying CWFGRGA bits solved this (for eg. change 11000011 to 10000011 to enable 6th gear cruise).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: